• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

wetflame

Pizza Dog
You have a Pizza Dog avatar so that makes you okay, BRO.

kulHdqq.jpg

Seriously.

Bought The Witcher for $5 screw it, if I could look past Dragon Age Origin's graphics (seriously how did that pass as a 2009 game) then I could probably deal with this one.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
Bought The Witcher for $5 screw it, if I could look past Dragon Age Origin's graphics (seriously how did that pass as a 2009 game) then I could probably deal with this one.
Have fun, and i'm sure you will. It's just, and I don't wanna be that guy, but...
...wait for the daily's?

drbond

Neo Member
I'd really like to pick up Double Dragon Neon today... got an opportunity for some coop goodness later.

Same here man. Don't get people started on the topic, after that ridiculous loss on the community vote (to another group of games that ALWAYS go on sale).

Gonna drop some change on the Double Dragon Neon 'Bro-Package', which if the daily/flash price goes through (75% off the game and the Bro Pack) might be one of the best deals this summer sale ($2.50 for one copy, or $3.25 for the pack aka $1.62 per person).

In the meantime, blast the soundtrack if you haven't grabbed it off bandcamp (pay the composer what you want...$0.00 if you want).

http://virt.bandcamp.com/album/double-dragon-neon

For those who can only access youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YySGy_4Wag

RS4-

Wait, how are you guys getting the GOG code to giveaway? I'm more than happy to mod bot any games I already have on steam or ones I'm not interested in for others.

hepburn3d

Sales thread slowing down. Awesome sales slowing down. It can't be nearing the end of summer already?

Fingers crossed for some explosive last sales.

Otherwise the wait begins

1213_after-xmas-sales-intro_340x340.jpg

Same here man. Don't get people started on the topic, after that ridiculous loss on the community vote (to another group of games that ALWAYS go on sale).

Gonna drop some change on the Double Dragon Neon 'Bro-Package', which if the daily/flash price goes through (75% off the game and the Bro Pack) might be one of the best deals this summer sale ($2.50 for one copy, or $3.25 for the pack aka $1.62 per person).

In the meantime, blast the soundtrack if you haven't grabbed it off bandcamp (pay the composer what you want...$0.00 if you want).

http://virt.bandcamp.com/album/double-dragon-neon

For those who can only access youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YySGy_4Wag

I only purchased it a few days ago when i saw it was 50% off (normal sale price) making it 4.99 for Australia's Steam store. If it becomes a daily or flash deal at 75% off or higher i won't cry like others do.................... i know it's a risk of buying games without waiting to see if they get reduced further.

Purchased Splinter Cell Blacklist and Bastion today.

Kiru

Wait, how are you guys getting the GOG code to giveaway? I'm more than happy to mod bot any games I already have on steam or ones I'm not interested in for others.

You get a code in your GOG gift section if you owned the game previously and still clicked on the free offer.

Wensih

Sales thread slowing down. Awesome sales slowing down. It can't be nearing the end of summer already?

Fingers crossed for some explosive last sales.

Otherwise the wait begins

1213_after-xmas-sales-intro_340x340.jpg

I don't think there were many. I've only bought 4 things so far. I still have $42 left in my budget.

I see this morning that the compact has been broken and red is leading. Fuck this whole thi--ah whatever it's not like I'm going to win any games anyways.

But seriously, screw you Valve.

Aesthet1c

Debating snagging Torchlight 2. I love me some Diablo style loot games but I wasn't very impressed with Torchlight 1. I hear 2 fixed most everyone's complaints though. Is it worth $5 GAF?

Volimar

Debating snagging Torchlight 2. I love me some Diablo style loot games but I wasn't very impressed with Torchlight 1. I hear 2 fixed most everyone's complaints though. Is it worth $5 GAF?

It's a perfect mix of everything Torchlight 1 and Diablo 3 got right. That said, I found it to be kind of boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom