• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabs

There's barely any extra content worth having. The game has already dropped to $5 during sales, and the story DLC has been $2.5. It's also a Steamworks game, so the complete edition will just end up being a bundle of stuff.

The real winners are the ones who got to play it.

I read an article about how "arranged" the scores are between the teams so if my team isn't leading today, am I right in thinking that I should craft my Summer Sale badge another day when my team is in the lead to have a "chance"?

... someone actually wrote an article about the meta-game? whoa

The laughing Bundle Is not 90% off. I guess it was before only because both castle crashers and battle block theatre we on sale at the same time?

or because someone fucked up

Turfster

I read an article about how "arranged" the scores are between the teams so if my team isn't leading today, am I right in thinking that I should craft my Summer Sale badge another day when my team is in the lead to have a "chance"?

Basically wait until the last hour to craft.
Thanks to the red masses, nobody can predict the outcome anymore.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
It's futile but hey

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

SpaceChem -- MB-51496747B4B4735C - Taken by bluechox2. 2 entrants total.

t1403713635z1.png

SmithnCo

94uRIn9.png

I just finished my first Year Walk. (yeah, I didn't wait for the daily, shoot me ;D)

Very creepy atmospheric game, I enjoyed it a lot.
It's full of nice diverse puzzles, beautiful graphics and interesting skandinavian lore.
There is one sound-based puzzle I still don't quite understand since I'm a bit tone-deaf, but it was fun, so whatever.

Can't wait to play it again and find all the secrets!

It's currently 50% off and costs $2,99.
Did anyone here play it already?
tT9QJgv.png

I played it on iOS, pretty creepy. Might double dip if it goes lower.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
eh
ModBot said:
Instructions for alr1ght:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

PGP3OVL.png
Duke Nukem 3D: Atomic Edition (GOG) -- MB-DAD1859C77C8417E - Taken by PoemOfTheLastMoment. 3 entrants total.
PGP3OVL.png
Torchlight (GOG) -- MB-AC9EB370F75BA9B7 - Taken by ReduxMachine. 2 entrants total.
SpaceChem -- MB-0C0E5A03AFA1515D - Taken by Halo 2. 3 entrants total.

t1403713885z1.png

DogMeat77

For anyone that doesn't want to deal with Facebook or can't get it to work. No timer.

ModBot said:
Instructions for PossumMeat:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=842420.

SpaceChem -- MB-A2846F088BDBC563 - Taken by Miniboss

Mono

Which Final Fantasy? 3,7,8 and 14 were already a flash sale (but they might come back, who knows)

Woops, meant to put VIII. Really? I have no idea how I managed to miss that. What a shame. They're pretty popular, so hopefully they'll be back.

BTA

94uRIn9.png

I just finished my first Year Walk. (yeah, I didn't wait for the daily, shoot me ;D)

Very creepy atmospheric game, I enjoyed it a lot.
It's full of nice diverse puzzles, beautiful graphics and interesting skandinavian lore.
There is one sound-based puzzle I still don't quite understand since I'm a bit tone-deaf, but it was fun, so whatever.

Can't wait to play it again and find all the secrets!

It's currently 50% off and costs $2,99.
Did anyone here play it already?
tT9QJgv.png

I played it on iOS and loved it, so at that price I might pick it up just to see what they added/changed to this version, since I know they said they'd be doing that thanks to a few very iOS-dependent puzzles.
When you say find all the secrets, did you already open up the guidebook?

Nabs

I was checking out the Assassin’s Creed® IV Black Flag™ registry entry and well:

Added sortas – Assassin's Creed 4

Assassin's Creed II:

Added sortas – Assassin's Creed 2

Age of Empires® III: Complete Collection:

Added sortas – Age of Empires III: Complete Collection

Could this fix the order issue in the library?

Kiru

I was checking out the Assassin’s Creed® IV Black Flag™ registry entry and well:

Assassin's Creed II:

Added sortas – Assassin's Creed 2

Age of Empires® III: Complete Collection:

Added sortas – Age of Empires III: Complete Collection

WOW

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
ModBot said:

Rules for this Giveaway:

PGP3OVL.png
Torchlight (GOG) -- MB-1F2F0D93E8C7B268 - Taken by gar3. 1 entrants total.

Turfster

That would be great.
Hopefully it makes its way into the client soon.
Wonder how they're going to sort the Something Number : Subtitle A & Subtitle B ones tho, or Something Subtitle that's part of Something Number

Volimar

Just got my first ever booster pack! Yay!

It was for Super Sanctum Tower Defense, and no foils, but no dupes either, and I only need 2 more cards to craft a badge with them, so yay!!!!

That would be great.
Hopefully it makes its way into the client soon.
Wonder how they're going to sort the Something Number : Subtitle A & Subtitle B ones tho, or Something Subtitle that's part of Something Number

Call Brotherhood 2.1 or something like that I'd imagine.

Kaleinc

Banned
ModBot said:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

SpaceChem -- MB-A2011A8E5169F959
I think we need a DONTTHANKME modbot option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom