• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
EA will return eventually.

nope-o.gif

Dark Souls and Dark Souls 2 need to hit already :( I want to play. Dark Souls is really cheap, not sure if I can wait.
I really hope DS2 goes on sale as a daily deal. Just started playing Dark Souls 1 - for real this time (tried it couple of times before, didn't get far then), and I think I'm in love. Moonlight Butterfly looks amazing, and man, that music! Can't wait to meet Sif, been hearing about him for a long time. Aaargh, come on Namco, give us that Dark Souls (2) daily!

Tc91

i honestly cant decide on metal gear rising and metro

i already own rising for ps3 and have beaten it, but it would be fun to play again on a better machine...but 15 might be a little too much for double dipping

metro is cheaper on the other hand, but is getting an upgraded version eventually...

arg! why the hell did I get dynasty warriors for 25 bucks!

Too high for me to double dip too, I didn't finish it on Xbox or PS3 but I'd pay around £5 for it.

The_Monk

He keeps his stuff private since people have been ripping him for use of SAM.

But when you buy something it happens something like "Grief now owns Bulletstorm". When I tried to Rate up his purchase it never lets me. Strange, since it only happens to him. I can Rate up everyone else just fine.

I am really interested to see how Metro 2033 Redux looks. Last Light looked great but actually downgraded a lot of 2033's more intensive features like smoke. In 2033, if you shot a gun the smoke would hang in the air and get blown about and at the end of a battle it looked incredible. Last Light had puffs that instantly disappeared.

derExperte

nah, even if they lose to Germany, they would either need to take like 5 goals, or Portugal to score like 5 goals against ghana. neither will happen, USA is going through, and its well deserved too

but lets leave that to the world cup topic :)

You're forgetting what happens when Ghana wins.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Now I just have to wait for a Banner Saga daily deal...

As would I.

Mainly because I want to see how low it will go in Russiabucks.

But when you buy something it happens something like "Grief now owns Bulletstorm". When I tried to Rate up his purchase it never lets me. Strange, since it only happens to him. I can Rate up everyone else just fine.

I just tried it too. It doesn't seem to let me rate up fantomena's but it works for everyone else's.

Nice picks. SP:SoT starts out slow, but gets progressively crazier and crazier. If you like the show, you'll love the game.

Been meaning to buy it but was waiting for a chance such as this to be able to do so. Being in Australia it's the censored version, but not for long :-D.

In addition to SP and Double Dragon i purchased Risk of Rain and Game Dev Tycoon over the weekend. I also pre-purchased another game that comes out next friday (Don Bradman Cricket - gotta support the Australian developers!!).

AHA-Lambda

Nothing of value was lost.

I've written off EA entirely. Dice and Bioware used to be among my favorite developers going into last generation, now they are literally in the garbage pit.

Sad, yet completely expected.

Pretty true, don't remember the last time I was excited for an EA game and that it then delivered.

Grief.exe

Crayons

Banned
Nothing of value was lost.

I've written off EA entirely. Dice and Bioware used to be among my favorite developers going into last generation, now they are literally in the garbage pit.

Sad, yet completely expected.

But surely Mirror's Edge 2 won't disappoint us.

The_Monk

Which was the last game released getting GFWL support? Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City comes to my mind, but I'm not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom