• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.
Air skin dev just posted this

http://steamcommunity.com/gid/103582791433998055#announcements/detail/1388547564448964643

air 2.0 soon

uVL89ak.png
#TeamBlue

It's actually the other way around. Last Light makes Redux's existence rather redundant on PC.

I just bought Metro 2033 for 1.99€. It's a good price I thought.

I thought Redux will only be a compilation of both games for PC?
That's why I bought the first one now for cheap and will buy LL later when it's about the same price.

But what if Redux adds more levels/story/graphics or whatnot? Do we know, cause I don't.

lord quas

Just bought Assassin's Creed 2 on Steam for my Mac, but the Ubisoft launcher refuses to let me play the game, telling me that the 'service is currently unavailable'. Any way to play this game offline?

MUnited83

For you.
I just bought Metro 2033 for 1.99€. It's a good price I thought.

I thought Redux will only be a compilation of both games for PC?
That's why I bought the first one now for cheap and will buy LL later when it's about the same price.

But what if Redux adds more levels/story/graphics or whatnot? Do we know, cause I don't.

Same levels and story, updated graphics,physics, etc.

Yrael

Hmm, not particularly interested in any new sale so far - Banished is still the only game I've purchased. Perhaps the next lot will have something more to my taste.

A lot come from left overs from the many bundles (Humble Bundle, Indie Gala, Indie Royal, Groupees, etc) that exist. It's easy to buy a bundle for cheap for a single game and then just giveaway the rest later.

Bundles.

Bundles as far as the eye can see.

Either they're duplicate keys (usually from bundles) or they're stuff that's been purchased specifically for the purpose of being given away (again, often from bundles).

well

Guess I'll just be buying two of everything I get this sale.

Kanokare

NoRéN;117784616 said:
there was dice poker?

Yup! There are also side quests for the mini games like arm wrestling and the fight clubs.

Broche, it's the only way to roll.

I might since I never fully completed that path. Lost my save in a freak accident so I took the other path.

Reminds me of Outlook.
I like Outlook, don't hate

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Broforce lost

Tonight really is a night to forget lol

derExperte

I guess Broforce's discount wasn't high enough. Freedom is dead.

Don't say that! Portugal will beat Ghana by 1 goal preferably!

P basically out. Ghana getting better and better. Highly motivated, technically and tactically very competent. Calling it now, if USA loses they're gone.

1982 Austria incoming.

Never again. Though it would be interesting what would happen afterwards.

SSPssp

I guess Broforce's discount wasn't high enough. Freedom is dead.

P basically out. Ghana getting better and better. Highly motivated, technically and tactically very competent. Calling it now, if USA loses they're gone.

Well, than I hope we just kick the ball around with Germany for 90 minutes and tie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom