• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Copies for 1 key, now that is a Russian Bro.

VMwwO8c.png

I got many more for just 1 key.. incredible..

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Which is unacceptable, but if you do what I said in that quote, you're protected from dumb shit like that. It always seems like people like to bitch about problems and scream they'll never use the service, but then offer no way to circumvent them, even though there's clearly simple and easy ways.

Why do I have to go out of my way to protect something which I dont have to do for anything else? Oh right, fucking Uplay, not worth the hassle.

Which is unacceptable, but if you do what I said in that quote, you're protected from dumb shit like that. It always seems like people like to bitch about problems and scream they'll never use the service, but then offer no way to circumvent them, even though there's clearly simple and easy ways.

It does it at random though, am I suppose to do that every time I finish playing? Is the only problem I've had with the service but losing 35 hours of Black Flag progress sucks.

I got many more for just 1 key.. incredible..
*puppy dog eyes*

What an awful time to be out of keys.

RS4-

How does the uPlay work for it? Does it come with a uPlay client or just login inside the game?

I redeemed the gift on steam, installed on steam. When I hit the play button, it gave me another CD key to redeem on uPlay. I hit play there, then it booted the game up via Steam.

Lol.

Anyway, I have 3 copies. One tf2 key each if anyone is interested. Just send me a PM with your steam profile or something.

Eanan

What is happening on the steam market with tf2keys; all the first few pages are instantly selling out consistently.

AHA-Lambda

Huge shout out to a very nice gaffer who gave me a copy of valiant hearts ^_^

Don't know if he wants named so I'll just leave it at that :)

Sale redeemed xD

Turfster

Uplay has an offline mode, so that's just plain wrong.

Well, I wouldn't know myself, since I've been locked out of my account since the last hack, but if it was "just plain wrong", I'm pretty sure news sites and a lot of people in regular SteamGAF wouldn't complain about it when it happens =p

I redeemed the gift on steam, installed on steam. When I hit the play button, it gave me another CD key to redeem on uPlay. I hit play there, then it booted the game up via Steam.

Lol.

Anyway, I have 3 copies. One tf2 key each if anyone is interested.

Even worse then I thought. Will just wait for a sale on a pure uPlay version.

Zeknurn

Put up a 1 key for 2 copies of Valiant Hearts trade on tf2outpost and some Russian added me within seconds and we did the trade. Best deal of the sale so far.

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
I must really resist the urge to fill my inventory with copies of Valiant Hearts

But one ultra cheap copy for myself is enough bad karma :p

xBladeM6x

Well, I wouldn't know myself, since I've been locked out of my account since the last hack, but if it was "just plain wrong", I'm pretty sure news sites and a lot of people in regular SteamGAF wouldn't complain about it when it happens =p

They complain because it takes a minute or so to try connecting, then fails, and prompts you to start in Offline Mode. It's the waiting part that seems to drive them insane.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Lol, now people are getting it for half a key (or less?) I was ripped off!

no you werent

and its amazing that even if its just 1 key (2 bucks for a 15 bucks game that came out today), people still try to abuse it even more lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom