• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

_hekk05

Banned
Dammit I bought my key before I realised it was a uDon'tPlay game.

Oh well if he accepts my key for 2 copies I'll take it. If not its back to the market it goes

I kind of want Banner Saga even though I doubt I'll play it much, if at all, with all of the other games I have. Yet... I still need it. Does anyone know if there are plans to bring it to consoles anytime soon?

Also, are there anymore people trying to do a 4-pack for it?

JonCha

Bought Mirror's Edge. Pretty happy as it is one of the few games I was looking forward to buying.

Now if AC4 came in at a decent price ...

Lkr

It's a pretty good game. There were some bugs and a game-breaking one (in an optional area). Don't know if those are fixed yet.

Purely from a game design stand-point, it's really similar to past games. At worst, it can be seen as a step down from City. If you liked City or Asylum, you'll enjoy some of this.

me, earlier in this thread

Hmm this might be appealing. I really enjoyed Asylum due to the environment and never got through City, mainly because I didn't enjoy the environment as much. I might just buy endless space instead :\

KainXVIII

Heh, I could've sworn Counter Strike was on sale for $5 last time.

oooh I hope I win, do you include the MB part of the key as well when you send it or is it everything after that? I sent it with the MB included :x

You doing it right, товарищ!

maneil99

Thank god for the lower discount on CSGO, everytime the game goes on sale the game is unplayable in high rank matchmaking due to hackers.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
I'm at work, so I can't look for a Russian seller and Paypal them now for a copy of Valiant Hearts. Whatever, I'll wait until it gets cheaper in my region.

BruteUA

There seems to be no point event trying to buy them; all the auto buy bots are cleaning up.

Wonder why are they going for so cheap.

I would guess because a bunch of Russians just made a killing. I don't know rubles, but I'd sell a key for $1.50 that I traded for a .15 game.

Levyne

Banned
How can you easily tell if a game is able to be traded and played in my region? I'm looking at 4 key banner saga trades now...this stuff is addicting.

Amzin

Not being able to buy/sell cards is killing me. :l stupid anti money laundering security measures. Can't even buy a key to trade for Valiant Hearts! :p

KainXVIII

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| Valiant Hearts: Воспоминания об ошибочной цене и тщетности бытия.

Enco

Probably not more than 5 peeps in here would have been excited about it if it wasn't for the price mistake...
I was actually just thinking about it this morning so glad this happened.

Would have bought it but not at full price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom