• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

jblank83

I've seen a few people asking for Endless Space impressions, but can't find any responses through ctrl+f.

I have an Asus T100, and although Civ V "runs", I was hoping to find another 4X game to play on the go.

Any comments on ES (and the difference between editions/dlc) would be greatly appreciated!!

Endless Space is a lovely Master of Orion clone. It has some of its own ideas, such as the space lanes and blockades, but at its core it's MoO. That's a good thing, as MoO is still one of the finest 4x games ever made. The AI in the expansion borders on cheap, however you can switch back to the original AI by turning off the expansion.

I'm not sure how it'll run on your laptop. It's not very intense, graphically. It's probably less intense than Civ 5 in terms of horsepower. So go ahead and grab it.

uPlay avatars are SO fucking ugly

ibv1xCx2kS0ZES.PNG

TsuXna

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| Valiant Hearts: Воспоминания об ошибочной цене и тщетности бытия.

а вот я упустил шанс, happens i didn't know it's 15 cents Oo

Shadownet

Banned
YES!! Got a copy of Valiant Hearts! traded a russian guy with a copy of Torchlight II for it.

So I spent $5 on Valiant Hearts. Worth it.

MisterM

I did not know much about Valiant Hearts but jumped on the trade thing. Its like a living storybook/Monkey Island/educational game. So good.

Enco

:lol at the traders asking for 6+ keys for the game.

If I was Russian I would buy a few hundred copies.

If you bought 200 copies, you would spend $26

If you sold them for 6 keys each, you would get 1200 keys. Each key is worth over $1.

You would make $1100+ profit. All because the devs/Valve fucked up.

xptoxyz

So was the pricing error WW or just in the Russia region? Since people are referring to Russia, is it just because they batch buy these?

atomsk

Party Pooper
so Valve tried to "fix" that people were cooperating, and now Red team is just going to win the rest of the sale?

GG

Any incentive I would've had to buy cards and craft is now gone, so they won't get any money from me.

Shadownet

Banned
The profit margin is insane, basically for the price of one key they'll get 10.

cant you buy one TF Key on the market? I see they are selling for only like 30 cents or something.. The Supply Crate I mean.

Then again I dont know much about TF. So I might be looking at the wrong rhing?

WeaselJCD

Neo Member
Quick question, when the givaway is over, do I have to finalize the trade or does steam do this on it's own? It's my first steam inventory giveaway...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom