• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

jblank83

I redeemed the gift on steam, installed on steam. When I hit the play button, it gave me another CD key to redeem on uPlay. I hit play there, then it booted the game up via Steam.

Lol.

Anyway, I have 3 copies. One tf2 key each if anyone is interested. Just send me a PM with your steam profile or something.

Well, that was about as easy as possible. Thanks again, RS4!

Goddamn, Call of Juarez: Gunslinger is amazing. So fun, and so smooth! The game runs at 120fps on my rig, that's just dreamy.

Too bad nobody seems to want to buy the cards. :lol

Guys, sorry if this has been already asked but: Where is the cheapest place that I can get Wolfenstein: TNW?

Current sale or some weird Russian trader?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Probably not more than 5 peeps in here would have been excited about it if it wasn't for the price mistake...

thats not true at all

if you mean not more than 5 peeps here would BUY it at release, than sure.

Toki767

I bought a 4-pack for The Banner Saga since I figured I'd get one for my friend since it's her birthday tomorrow. Anyone interested in a copy for $9?

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
I'm trying to buy some TF2 Key's on the Steam Market to get into that TF2trading but Great Scott, those things go fast. :|

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| Valiant Hearts: Воспоминания об ошибочной цене и тщетности бытия.

LOL

All glory to the motherland! With my Red team cleaning up and the RU store error, I'm feeling that pride.

Enco

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| Valiant Hearts: Воспоминания об ошибочной цене и тщетности бытия.

Yes.

Ludovico

I've seen a few people asking for Endless Space impressions, but can't find any responses through ctrl+f.

I have an Asus T100, and although Civ V "runs", I was hoping to find another 4X game to play on the go.

Any comments on ES (and the difference between editions/dlc) would be greatly appreciated!!

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
Not that comparable but..

Error Price = $0.13
Normal Price = $14.99

115 copies sold = 1 copy bought normally

Yea.....

I wonder how big the steam black market is anyway?

I mean, Ubisoft sure lost a bigger sum of money today, but how many people outside of the steam hardcore maniacs (us) and the Russians traders who stocked up today are even aware of what happened in the last hour?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
How does one get in touch with a Russian with Valiant Hearts for trade?

they usually adjust prices when prices go up just so you know (evem if they bought it cheaper, like with sale games for example)

drizzle

Axel Hertz
I wish amazon would price match the 75% discount on Bioshock Infinite: The game is 26% more expensive down here in Brazil.. :(

Also, I wonder if Arkham Origins will get a GOTY edition.

yuraya

Yea guys even if you are locked out of marketplace just offer up some trade on tf2outpost. Even if you don't have a key just put up some cards. Someone will add you n give you the game. I just did it for 6 cards and I'm locked out of marketplace until the 1st. Sacrificed my summer badge for Valiant hearts lol fuck it.

Zafir

Giveaway for those who missed it. More people need to get in on this!

PM me if you win but the link doesn't work. Came up with an error when I did it, think it was the little TM symbol. :p

ModBot 2 said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Valiant Hearts: The Great War -- MB-C7B5CCACD287132A - Taken by Blue Ninja. 36 entrants total.
Valiant Hearts: The Great War #3 -- MB-9A32F8F311758952 - Taken by Kanokare. 40 entrants total.
Valiant Hearts: The Great War #2 -- MB-18E6CDFFB3DC9091 - Taken by DJSebolski. 24 entrants total.

t1403721267z1.png

aww i didn't win the give away :( I've been sitting on a copy of frozen synapse forever, anyone want to trade valient hearts for it? if not I guess I'll put it up on mod bot. Can juniors use mod bots, if so how exactly do I use it?

WeaselJCD

Neo Member
So I hope I did everything right

here it is

ModBot said:
Instructions for WeaselJCD:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Valiant Hearts: The Great War #2 -- MB-2F39985B3BE24DD6 - Taken by Knurek
Valiant Hearts: The Great War -- MB-70A85C5C8A3BAF0C - Taken by Shadownet

t1403731106z1.png

also add me on steam if you like: http://steamcommunity.com/id/WeaselJCD

Go Team pink!!!!!

didamangi

This is a RU copy that's currently has no region lock but that can change in the future, so keep that in mind. Good luck.

ModBot 3 said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Valiant Hearts -- MB-921909E73E9E8690 - Taken by OnionPowder. 57 entrants total.

t1403721337z1.png

Makes me sad seeing people selling one copy (or two) of Valiant Hearts for 1 key during the price error.

Good luck folks:

Instructions for DunderHassan:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (DunderHassan, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Valiant Hearts: The Great War -- MB-E0C35C69F2688436 - Taken by Azure Dream. 62 entrants total.

t1403721466z1.png

Watch out if you're still trying to strike a vein of gold. There's some real shady stuff going on now that the price went up. DOn't get fucked over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom