• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanokare

Giveaway for those who missed it. More people need to get in on this!

PM me if you win but the link doesn't work. Came up with an error when I did it, think it was the little TM symbol. :p

Woooo. Thanks!! Market locked out I forgot I couldn't easily buy keys on the market so this saved me XD

Zomba13

Guess I missed the Valiant Hearts pricing error? :(

Guy was was going to ask about it was offline thne I went for food and now I'm done with food and he's back online :(

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
iT'S Available on Sony and MS consoles, so a Controller should be usable on PC too.
Not necessarily. The Mass Effect games don't have controller support on PC, and they are also available on PS3, Xbox 360 and Wii U (well, only ME3 is on the latter, because EA).

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Did they ever lock a game retroactively previously?

Yes. Publishers have put a RU-specific game on pre-order with no restrictions and before the game coming out flipped on the region locking.

I think people raged and eventually the region lock flag was turned back off. JaseC was affected by it, I think.

But you can also add it to your uplay account. that shouldn't be affected by steam. or does the uplay game require steam to play?

I don't actually know, but I would think that no, uplay doesn't care.

The_Monk

I tried my luck with Modbot but I'm talking with a good GAFfer right now about it.

EDIT: Amazing derExperte gave me a copy free of charge. I was out of luck for not being here to grab this game and he was very kind to provide me a copy. As someone who got Child of Light on console this was to be my upcoming purchase since I've been following all the Dev Diares and derExperte made all this very easy.

So again, I thank him very much for thinking about me and for providing me what it seems to be a very nice game, thanks. :)

ViviOggi

ah i see. So they are selling for as low as $2.25 a pop.

How many keys are these Valiant Russians demanding?

Most wanted 1 key per copy before the error was fixed, there's no way a bunch haven't hoarded copies so better act quick. Going by this thread fellow GAFfers are still finding copies for a key here and there.

Before the fix, 1 key for the game.

Now its 2-8 keys for the game.

Important to note I don't think anyone is actually spending 2-8 on them, because people are still selling at 1:1

But lol economy means less will sell for lower and THEN I pounce.

Shadownet

Banned

Zafir

Woooo. Thanks!! Market locked out I forgot I couldn't easily buy keys on the market so this saved me XD

iWpW9Xr.gif

Thanks Zafir!
No problem. Hope you both enjoy it. :D

Vuze

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Valiant Hearts: The Great War -- MB-C73ACF1B93235431 - Taken by ProjectOmega2x. 92 entrants total.

t1403722749z1.png
If there should be problems, just add me on Steam if you win. Copy is sitting in my inventory.

Gangxxter

omg, Team Red is on fire...

C'mon Team Green, I've finally collected all 10 cards and I don't want to waste the badge for the second place.

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
None of the winners of my Valiant Hearts giveaway have redeemed their copy. Now I am worried that the game will be region locked shortly and I will be stuck with two useless copies of the game in my inventory

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Wow lots of people having trouble with their Uplay keys. Steam should make a client with the features of Uplay so that Ubisoft games don't need to use Uplay anymore.

WeaselJCD

Neo Member
ModBot said:
Instructions for WeaselJCD:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Valiant Hearts: The Great War #2 -- MB-2F39985B3BE24DD6 - Taken by Knurek
Valiant Hearts: The Great War -- MB-70A85C5C8A3BAF0C - Taken by Shadownet

t1403731106z1.png

also add me on steam if you like: http://steamcommunity.com/id/WeaselJCD

Go Team pink!!!!!

Still time for my giveaway for everyone who was too late for the price error

hope I filled out everything correct. If you won and smth doesn't work add me on steam write me on neogaf with your steam account link and I'll gift it you that way

I'll be afk playing now, hope uplay doesn't eat my savefile XD

Pakkidis

None of the winners of my Valiant Hearts giveaway have redeemed their copy. Now I am worried that the game will be region locked shortly and I will be stuck with two useless copies of the game in my inventory

That depends, what region are they going to lock it to.

Ludovico

Endless Space is a lovely Master of Orion clone. It has some of its own ideas, such as the space lanes and blockades, but at its core it's MoO. That's a good thing, as MoO is still one of the finest 4x games ever made. The AI in the expansion borders on cheap, however you can switch back to the original AI by turning off the expansion.

I'm not sure how it'll run on your laptop. It's not very intense, graphically. It's probably less intense than Civ 5 in terms of horsepower. So go ahead and grab it.

Thanks! Going to think about it for the next day, or maybe just reinstall my GOG copy of MoO1/2

Wok

Most wanted 1 key per copy before the error was fixed, there's no way a bunch haven't hoarded copies so better act quick. Going by this thread fellow GAFfers are still finding copies for a key here and there.

I have bought a copy for 1 key and 2 ref. I feel bad for the French devs behind this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom