• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaDL50

Mmm think imma bite on Sleeping Dogs.

Also hoping Crimzon Clover goes down a dollar or so too~ even though its new lol.

To be honest it's worth it at that price.

Considering the original Comiket release was in limited quantities on DVD for $30, I'd say getting the re-release with updated content just shy of $7.

It's arguably one of the best PC shmups available comparable to some of the best of the genre from Cave such as Dodonpachi or Mushihimesama, or even the notable Treasure shooters, especially for an indie release.

The sale finally got me to install State of Decay, but damn the game is a stuttering mess no matter which settings I use.

I wanted some survival action ;(

hawk2025

Replaying Darksiders 2 at 60fps?

YES PLEASE. Not looking forward to that one section, though :p

Still would have preferred the other set of games, ah well.

ArynCrinn

Banned
Broforce and Luftrausers lost that badly? What the hell? Do people no longer like fun?

When the Fighting game Community vote lost...I lost all hope for the Steam voting community. They must be unintellegent muppet 13-15 yr old's voting on 15 Lvl8 alt accounts or some shit. How else can we explain such HORRIBLE voting decisions. Makes the U.S. voting system look like it has a few more braincells.

Toki767

I had a really close call with Arkham Origins. It kept crashing at the first boss fight. Turns out this game hates my computer trying to run it with the DX11 Enhanced stuff on.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Replaying Darksiders 2 at 60fps?

Just don't max out the shadows setting. It imposes a significant performance penalty, but fortunately the quality difference between it and the penultimate setting is, at least as far as my eyes were concerned, completely imperceptible.

Elija2

Is it true that if your team wins you can't get any more free trading cards (by voting in the community poll) until you contribute another point? If so, I kinda wish pink team would lose...

Mozendo

I really wanted broforce to win.
The only game I wanted from the winning choice was Darksiders 2, but I can get that for free on Raptr rewards if I win one of their raffles.

I'm not even sure if I even want Darksiders 2. I hate Darksiders 1.

hawk2025

Just don't max out the shadows setting. It imposes a significant performance penalty, but fortunately the quality difference between it and the penultimate setting is, at least as far as my eyes were concerned, completely imperceptible.

Even on a 4770k/780ti/16GB Ram?

Either way, thanks for the advice :) I'm still trying to figure out why The Witcher 2 is running so bad for me, for example, so this kind of thing always helps!

I had a really close call with Arkham Origins. It kept crashing at the first boss fight. Turns out this game hates my computer trying to run it with the DX11 Enhanced stuff on.
Mine constantly did that before the first boss fight even started, it was when you first see Croc. Crashed at that spot every single time.

I finally got it fixed by deleting and re-downloading, but I so didn't want to do that. :/

Pachimari

All of the community polls I have voted on (all of them) have won. And I have only voted because there have been games interesting to me which I didn't have.

Btw, is Mount and Blade: Warband the sequel to the regular M&B?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom