• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amzin

Tired of all those Valiant Heart giveaways? No? Too bad! Since I'm bored and can't play with cards because of reasons, I cleaned out some leftovers. Enjoy!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 16 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

vRvbDCu.png
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition ORIGIN -- MB-20726A6E96F3F022
Men of War Red Tide -- MB-F988B00FFD22188E
To the Moon -- MB-A563107D35E6387E
Men of War -- MB-0340A33CB2C77ADA
Hotline Miami -- MB-71B6EF7F6C27E153 - Taken by Shadownet. 12 entrants total.
Dear Esther -- MB-44F690FC2093B66F
Strike Suit Zero NOT DIRECTORS CUT -- MB-A2FBA3FA84317029
Tiny and Big in Grandpa's Leftovers -- MB-537DD45D4AE25F8D
Reus -- MB-4F33E54DC2C2A16F
King's Bounty the Legend -- MB-870B5AE0597B2D83
Proteus -- MB-1693D4457ECF665C
vRvbDCu.png
Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box ORIGIN -- MB-55B28B81DBD9D13D

t1403733038z1.png

jrcbandit

Is that real? What game is it from?
Someone didn't follow the Watch Dogs thread I see. Line means nothing, it says pc doesn't need to use the texture filter technique or whatever it was, it's something specific to 360 and ps3, hence why it says who cares cause pc version doesn't need to use that technique.

Echoplx

I would sue Valve if they pulled that stunt with a game I had made.

The amount of money lost isn't even funny.

Valve doesn't set the price, the publisher does, any mistake made is their fault.

I'm sure you don't actually care and just want a reason to shit on Valve again though

Dupy

"it is in giving that we receive"
Anytime I see the Hotline Miami logo I just want to boot it up and play a few levels. I ended up really loving that game. The sequel can't come soon enough.

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
30 people in my friends list now own Valiant Hearts, Ubi has a top seller at there hands!

:p

But for real, I hope this game sells well and It's one of the few games I really want to play, always interested in the more experimental type of games

liezryou

Ok now after all that VH chaos is over, how many people would be interested in splitting a 4 pack of banner saga - ruski style. AKA it will only cost you 3 keys.

IMACOMPUTA

Wish I wasn't stuck at work so I coulda grabbed a copy of Valiant Hearts. :(

Anyone played Next Car Game yet? Interested, but not at impulse price range for me.

I'm a sucker for physics tech in games. I've had a blast playing NCG. It's a lot of fun. I paid full price and I am perfectly fine with that. It's pretty incredible.

Oh, and thanks everyone for the info re: modbot!

Shadownet

Banned
I texted my friend, telling him that he's getting Valiant Hearts or for his birthday. He was super excited.

Now if someone can get me a copy or Counter Strike: Global Offensive for myself :p I'd appreciate it. My birthday is also coming up at the end of July.
26th

PaulLFC

why does steam locks people out of the market?
This just happened to me after having to reinstall Windows.

While I can understand the intentions, the implementation is ridiculous, especially during a sale. They already have a 2 factor authentication method with Steam Guard, why can't they just use that to "unlock" Market privileges?

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
READ THIS BEFORE ENTERING:

Sang-Froid is a Steam key; the rest are Desura keys.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 5 keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Blue Rose -- MB-53F23A77670256D8
Towers of Altrac Epic Defense Battles -- MB-92F33545571D18E0 - Taken by SpinDasher
Sang Froid Tales of Werewolves -- MB-94E563335E924FC4 - Taken by 73V3N
Plith -- MB-6FF57D456D56813D - Taken by WinterDemons
Crazy Belts -- MB-268492F22B8C7406

Enco

Valve doesn't set the price, the publisher does, any mistake made is their fault.

I'm sure you don't actually care and just want a reason to shit on Valve again though
Mate I don't shit on people for no reason.

I thought that Valve control the store. If a price is wrong, someone pressed the wrong button. If they aren't to blame, I'll freely admit I'm wrong in assuming so.

No need to get passive aggressive.

Arren

These last days have been a little underwhelming. Still patiently waiting for those Resident Evil deals... ;_;

By the way, the only title today I'm on the fence about is Bioshock Infinite.
I've already read a lot of spoilers around, so pretty much I know how its story unfolds and ends.

Do you guys think it could be still worth it from a gameplay viewpoint, even if the narrative aspect will bear almost no surprising impact on me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom