• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dupy

"it is in giving that we receive"
Alright who wants Batman: Arkham Origins?

ModBot 2 said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Batman: Arkham Origins -- MB-3DB1340A3BA5699D - Taken by Einchy. 98 entrants total.

t1403723051z1.png

Miker

Okay, I've won tons and tons of great games from GAF, so here's to continuing the tradition. This bundle contains both Castle Crashers and Battleblock Theater. This is a gift from my inventory, which I haven't tried before, but hopefully it works. Good luck!

ModBot said:
Instructions for Miker:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Can't Stop Laughing Bundle -- MB-AB7D420F56D1FAA9

t1403732992z1.png

I have bought a copy for 1 key and 2 ref. I feel bad for the French devs behind this game.

Don't worry, they're getting paid (Valve has to make it up, which means they probably sold a fuckton more than they were expecting).

Also this is great buzz for their game so it's win-win really.

Hey guys. I just won that M&M's thing.
Any help/advice on what to do to use it for steam to avoid lockout would be greatly appreciated. <3

(for the record: I don't have paypal.)

What's the M&M things your talking about? I see a lot of people mentioning it. Would like to get in on that if it give $6.

graywolf323

Valve really screwed things up for everyone not on Team Red, what was the point of doing that mid-sale? it's not like people weren't earning a shit ton of points every day anyways

just seems greedy

IMACOMPUTA

Dang, really interested in Valiant Hearts.
Almost bought it on PSN recently..
Trying my luck with Modbot.

I don't even know if I'm doing it right.. lol
I'm just entering "Valiant Hearts: The Great War -- xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" in the subject, right?

Good luck everybody!

Vuze

I'm pretty sure steam is liable for the damages and the devs are entitled to every cent that the game was supposed to be priced at.

Not sure who exactly is in charge of setting up prices and stuff on steam. Would be interesting to know tho.

Repost for new page:
ModBot said:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Valiant Hearts: The Great War -- MB-C73ACF1B93235431 - Taken by ProjectOmega2x

t1403722749z1.png
If there should be problems, just add me on Steam if you win. Copy is sitting in my inventory.

ViviOggi

I'm just entering "Valiant Hearts: The Great War -- xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" in the subject, right?

Good luck everybody!

Subject can contain anything, that line goes in the message body.

Vuze

Good luck everybody!

Any subject, Valiant Hearts: The Great War -- xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" belongs in the message body ;)

Anteater

Good luck everybody!

"Valiant Hearts: The Great War -- xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" in the body, subject line could be anything

edit: damn it!

Spinluck

Been away from the thread and Steam since like 5pm yesterday, scared to know what I missed. Lol.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Cubetractor -- MB-656B74AEEFF54CA0 - Taken by -MD-. 13 entrants total.
Stronghold Crusader HD -- MB-D7DB9F82E7CA6F8C - Taken by 73V3N
Sang-Froid: Tales of Werewolves -- MB-36C604601DE90E01 - Taken by 898

t1403732929z1.png

_hekk05

Banned
I like to show how much I want to win said giveaway in the subject field when I PM modbot.

Like normal raffles I'll put raffle, but those I really want to win I'll beg modbot and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom