• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

t0rment

This just happened to me after having to reinstall Windows.

While I can understand the intentions, the implementation is ridiculous, especially during a sale. They already have a 2 factor authentication method with Steam Guard, why can't they just use that to "unlock" Market privileges?

that doesn't make sense to me, installing a new os is not a motive to lock someone out of the market.
probably?

well, i thought that steam was safe.

Can I buy Civ V Complete Edition even if I already own the gold edition? I'm really more interested in the expansions it includes that are more expensive if bought individually for some reason.

Anteater

Still no RE4 sale, damn it I'm getting desperate.

I'm still waiting for a RE6 sale, promised my friend I'll get it this sale for coop, but none of the coop games we wanted are on sale so far, speed runners, double dragon, resident evil 6, seeing all the repeats is kind of a bummer.

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
ModBot said:
Instructions for Daedalos42:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Sang Froid -- MB-F4F69C28A7D6660E - Taken by somnific. 7 entrants total.

t1403723993z1.png
Humble Gift Link

Arren

I'm still waiting for a RE6 sale, promised my friend I'll get it this sale for coop, but none of the coop games we wanted are on sale so far, speed runners, double dragon, resident evil 6, seeing all the repeats is kind of a bummer.

Yeah, same. I know RE6 got a lot of justified backlash, but I guess it would be fun nonetheless to try out with a buddy, thinking of it as a purely action-themed game.

Repeats are definitely disappointing as well.

My best buy so far has been PixelJunk Shooter. Great little gem. I already liked Eden so I bought the Monster/Shooter bundle. Amazing value for money.

BY2K

Membero Americo
ModBot said:
Instructions for BY2K:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

They Bleed Pixels -- MB-97CC240C7A815E0B - Taken by user237

t1403734043z1.png

Raffle away! (?)

dot

Yeah, same. I know RE6 got a lot of justified backlash, but I guess it would be fun nonetheless to try out with a buddy, thinking of it as a purely action-themed game.

Repeats are definitely disappointing as well.

Screw all that backlash, once RE6 gets cheap enough i'm gonna gift that out like candy.

and maybe some visual novels too.

DogMeat77

1 key bought for 2.18
1 key traded for 2xValiant Heart
1xValiant heart traded for 1 key
1 key sold for 2.18

Never stop being you Steam.

dumb question but for those trading tf2 keys, what keys are you guys buying, I'm seeing a whole bunch of them on the market. Or is that up to the seller which ones they want?

Can someone help me understand something: You can buy all the Bioshock Infinite DLC for like $18 or buy the season pass (that includes all the DLC) for $10?

Am I reading that correctly?

Tizoc

dumb question but for those trading tf2 keys, what keys are you guys buying, I'm seeing a whole bunch of them on the market. Or is that up to the seller which ones they want?

Mann co. supply keys. If you go to the Steam Community Market you should see it among the top sellers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom