• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amzin

Reposting for new page(s)

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 16 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

vRvbDCu.png
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition ORIGIN -- MB-20726A6E96F3F022 - Taken by Mokoi. 3 entrants total.
Men of War Red Tide -- MB-F988B00FFD22188E - Taken by IMACOMPUTA. 3 entrants total.
To the Moon -- MB-A563107D35E6387E - Taken by Nymphae. 10 entrants total.
Men of War -- MB-0340A33CB2C77ADA
Hotline Miami -- MB-71B6EF7F6C27E153 - Taken by Shadownet. 12 entrants total.
Dear Esther -- MB-44F690FC2093B66F - Taken by Dusk Golem. 7 entrants total.
Strike Suit Zero NOT DIRECTORS CUT -- MB-A2FBA3FA84317029 - Taken by _hekk05. 10 entrants total.
Tiny and Big in Grandpa's Leftovers -- MB-537DD45D4AE25F8D
Reus -- MB-4F33E54DC2C2A16F - Taken by Daedalos42. 12 entrants total.
King's Bounty the Legend -- MB-870B5AE0597B2D83 - Taken by Mass_Pincup. 4 entrants total.
Proteus -- MB-1693D4457ECF665C - Taken by Alessandro. 4 entrants total.
vRvbDCu.png
Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box ORIGIN -- MB-55B28B81DBD9D13D - Taken by jiggsaw. 3 entrants total.

t1403733038z1.png

Tizoc

Any tutorial on what to do to get Valiant Hearts after I buy a TF2 key? First time doing this.

Go to Steamtrades or TF2Outpost and either look for someone trading for the game or make a trade offer.
Make sure the person you are trading with has a high Positive rank in their Steamtrade account before trading.

Toki767

Lol Steam changed the rule to Summer Trading Cards again. now only the 1st place team get stuff. wow

Gaben not pleased about giving out twice as many games.

I actually still have another copy of The Banner Saga from the 4-pack I bought. Giving it out for $9.

Ionic

YES, got Cryostasis for 15 tf2 keys! :)
Is it any good?

Man, if only I could predict what once cheap games would become rare. To answer your question, I thought Cryostasis was very good. The story is unique and interesting, especially for an FPS, and the setting is very well realized. The gameplay is fine too, but occasionally it is a bit janky (would we have it any other way though?). I remember the melee being very heavy feeling which was pretty satisfying. When I played this game, I played on an i5 750 and an HD5870 with an 8800GT running PhysX. It ran like ass with and without PhysX on, so hopefully it was optimized a bit since then, or modern rigs can brute force it. But do play it. Especially given that price.

Adry9

You can go either to steamtrades.com or tf2outpost.com and search for valiant hearts there and add the trader on steam. You then trade the game for your tf2 key via the steam trade window.

Go to Steamtrades or TF2Outpost and either look for someone trading for the game or make a trade offer.
Make sure the person you are trading with has a high Positive rank in their Steamtrade account before trading.

Thanks!

Shadownet

Banned
promoting my giveaway, I like the game so far, but I have the feeling it's gonna get sad really fast ):

So I hope I did everything right

here it is

ModBot said:
Instructions for WeaselJCD:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:

you did it wrong broski. lol

cicero

aATvpf7.jpg

YES, got Cryostasis for 15 tf2 keys! :)

Is it any good?

With all due respect, why would you even spend that much if you didn't know beforehand? I wouldn't have done that unless I was a collector trying to fill a gap in my library or if I was going to resell and profit from it.

WeaselJCD

Neo Member
promoting again, seems i screwed up the last time

also add me on steam if you like: http://steamcommunity.com/id/WeaselJCD

Go Team pink!!!!!

Still time for my giveaway for everyone who was too late for the price error

hope I filled out everything correct. If you won and smth doesn't work add me on steam write me on neogaf with your steam account link and I'll gift it you that way

I'll be afk playing now, hope uplay doesn't eat my savefile XD

ok, worked, back to playing the game

Why isn't the modmod info included?

Edit I pasted it again from the pm from modbod

ModBot said:
Instructions for WeaselJCD:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Valiant Hearts: The Great War #2 -- MB-2F39985B3BE24DD6 - Taken by Knurek
Valiant Hearts: The Great War -- MB-70A85C5C8A3BAF0C - Taken by Shadownet

t1403731106z1.png

Arthea

even more games
Is there no end?

ModBot said:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Critical Mass -- MB-404FDEDFBC8D8E8B - Taken by Speevy. 4 entrants total.
Final Slam 2 -- MB-089C58104C41B2D3 - Taken by Saty. 4 entrants total.
LYNE -- MB-474F06D9EA23F14E - Taken by PunishedSnake. 5 entrants total.
Sang-Froid Tales of Werewolves -- MB-1DE7B285593C06AF - Taken by Shadowplay1979. 6 entrants total.

t1403725527z1.png

Mokoi

Banned
Can you gift games from GoG through modbot? It doesn't say in the OT. I assume it's the same as the Modbot Guide for Gifts through Steam.

Tizoc

Can you gift games from GoG through modbot? It doesn't say in the OT. I assume it's the same as the Modbot Guide for Gifts through Steam.

Yes you can just make add (GOG) to the game title so those entering will know it's a gog code.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
back from my hunt, with no steam gift cards. Thanks based shitty little town.

Sigh, got some new headphones at least >_>

Moussi

COMPANY OF HEROES 2 OMG TAKE MY FUCKING MONEY.... steam summer sale is fucking nuts. I bought FF realm reborn last month for full price feelin salty.

Zeeman

Anyone have any thoughts on the Testament of Sherlock Holmes?

Also, even though I'm tempted to finally buy Tomb Raider, I'm disappointed that Guardian of Light isn't part of the deal

How finished is Next Car Game? If it's still unfinished when the Black Friday or Christmas sales come, I won't buy it because it may get a bigger discount.

I don't care about playing unfinished games, I just want the complete game day 1 as cheap as possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom