• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Autofokus

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 10 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Botanicula -- MB-151EF35251D1399D - Taken by crazyrabbits. 1 entrants total.
Mark of the Ninja -- MB-6FD203463CF562FD - Taken by LostAtLife. 5 entrants total.
Fractal -- MB-A8673E99828D4901
Thomas Was Alone -- MB-BBA933F5F62968C2 - Taken by Supaidaman. 1 entrants total.
Bastion -- MB-533FEE8A082CE6AA - Taken by theMrCravens. 2 entrants total.
Zombie Driver HD -- MB-B65DB0890B6F656B - Taken by FiveElementNinja. 2 entrants total.
Trine 2 Complete Story -- MB-A7CD7106063D0A6D - Taken by pupo. 2 entrants total.
FEZ -- MB-0CA593E2E4F689EB - Taken by Youta Mottenai. 2 entrants total.
FTL -- MB-CAACE58C8BE95CD0 - Taken by jres80. 1 entrants total.
Rocketbirds -- MB-AC69124E95EA7125

t1403736759z1.png
Enjoy

Videospel

It's a delicate balance of wanting to entice newer players while simultaneously not making it too easy for banned cheaters to stock up on extra copies.

So now hackers will just get 5 new copies instead of 10? I was so sure of getting CS:GO for 3.74 in the summer sale, but alas. Disappointed.gif.

ModBot said:
Instructions for Chairmanchuck:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Sang-Froid -- MB-C589737C9D57EDE6 - Taken by MrTeachwell

Have fun :)

Yeah it's pretty solid, in that they finally replaced the MIDI music that plagued the original PC release. They also added Steam achievements, which are kinda cool.
Its a classic. From what I hear the PC version had butchered music but that was fixed through an official or unofficial patch.
Thanks for the answers. Will wait to see if Double Dragon Neon gets a discount. If not, will buy it. Never finished a FF in my life :p

kris.

Banned
is Payday still good/do people still play it/should i get it?

i'm one game away from lucky #200 and it's gotta be a cheapie

hawk2025

Doing another Adventures of Shuggy giveaway. I love it and it's super cheap, hopefully some more people will get to try it :)

ModBot said:
Instructions for hawk2025:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Adventures of Shuggy -- MB-AC5663A9190CC4AE - Taken by SugarDave. 9 entrants total.

t1403737394z1.png

The_Monk

Already put around 2 hours in Valiant Hearths and I can see that it's going to be my type of game, amazing, lovely soundtrack too. I had checked every Dev Diary posted on Youtube and I advise those who are curious to do the same.

...Then, out of curiosity, I went to the Buy/Sell thread and it makes me sad why some GAFfers would do such thing like asking a really high price (considering the price at which they got) for this game. As a Community we should always stick together so it's a shame when people do this...

Also, two questions:

1- Should I back-up my saves, regarding Uplay and where can I find them, or is there anything I should worry (I'm not a fan of this service and I worry about loosing my progress).

2- If I take some screenshots but decide only to upload one or two and close the Screenshot window, will they be there for me to upload them in the future? Can I get to that screenshot window again?

Thanks in advance. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom