• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turfster

2- If I take some screenshots but decide only to upload one or two and close the Screenshot window, will they be there for me to upload them in the future? Can I get to that screenshot window again?

Thanks in advance. :)

Steam overlay screenshots are stored locally too, yes.
Right-click a title in your library and select "view screenshots"

I've seen people be utterly cruel to each other, calling one another liars and various not-nice things with a sense of smugness than can only be toxic within SteamGAF. And much of it gets a pass by the members there-in. Somewhat dirty pics? Condemnation and vitriol. But I understand, and a mod warning is more than enough for me to watch myself. I've no desire to be poisonous. It was never the intention.

I just meant about me posting spoilers, but yes, the name calling and other bullshit is annoying too. Trying to say anything about that as a non-mod is suicide tho. The endless images of women at least is obviously TOS-breaking and totally irrelevant to PC gaming.

Does SC Blacklist have any DLC? Can't check the Steam store by myself since it's not loading.

Yes. 2 packs, I think.
Downloadable Content For This GameOptions ▾
-75%$2.99$0.74
Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Blacklist - High Power Pack DLC
-75%$6.99$1.74
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist - Homeland DLC

Ryne

Already put around 2 hours in Valiant Hearths and I can see that it's going to be my type of game, amazing, lovely soundtrack too. I had checked every Dev Diary posted on Youtube and I advise those who are curious to do the same.

...Then, out of curiosity, I went to the Buy/Sell thread and it makes me sad why some GAFfers would do such thing like asking a really high price (considering the price at which they got) for this game. As a Community we should always stick together so it's a shame when people do this...
The B/S trade usually has big markups even over other russian traders, I never do steamkey business there anymore after seeing the light

Is anyone else having an issue adding funds to your steam wallet from the M&M mastercards? I was able to do at least three so far, now I just get a error saying "An unexpected error has occurred. Your purchase has not been completed.
Please contact Steam Support."

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Got Valiant Hearts for cheap.
tumblr_ml252mhGRm1qedlsro1_250.gif

derExperte

Guys, a few of us in the mod crew have gone to bat for this thread in various discussions that may have led to notable changes to the way things currently are, and you aren't really helping. Please cut that stuff out.

What changes? Knowing the cloud of doom that lingers over us could lead to some participants exercising more restraint.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

LYNE -- MB-9CEB6A8A6946DDB5 - Taken by drakaenae
Sang-Froid: Tales of Werewolves -- MB-E6F6BCBEB052B727 - Taken by Eusis

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
What time on the 30th does the sale end?

I want to know when to buy the stuff that hasn't become a daily or flash sale basically :p

oipic

Already put around 2 hours in Valiant Hearths and I can see that it's going to be my type of game, amazing, lovely soundtrack too. I had checked every Dev Diary posted on Youtube and I advise those who are curious to do the same.

Great to hear, dear Monk - thanks for sharing your thoughts as always, and please keep them coming as you progress in the game. :)

The 'wot i think' on RPS, while highlighting some possible problems and thematic inconsistencies, was very positive and really sold me on Valiant Hearts. If nothing else, it's great to see a large studio back a title such as this.

Hopefully there will still be some copies out there in the wild at a reasonable mark-up when I get home from work (in ~10 hours - probably unlikely!).

Veggy

Just wanted to thank GAF for the Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines recommendation, I dunno how the hell I missed out on this game after all these years! Took a while to get it working on Windows 7 since you have to get the correct patches but when I finally got it working 5 hours passed by instantly!

JakeD

1- Should I back-up my saves, regarding Uplay and where can I find them, or is there anything I should worry (I'm not a fan of this service and I worry about loosing my progress).

i'm not a uplay expert but i think the lost saves are related to cloud sync, and you should disable that

Nibiru

Banned
I know I will ask this and I will get a response like "it's incredible buy it now," but I want real info pretty please.

What is Secret World like as a f2p?

Just bought CSGO. I just know I'm gonna regret this for some reason. Like it's going to going to be lower later the sale, or some day after the sale.

Welp, what's done is done. Now I'm just waiting to see if Alice Madness Returns, Killer is Dead, or Mafia 2 goes on a deal. Those are pretty much the only 3 games I'm going to buy the rest of the sale. I can't buy another shooter if it's not Mafia 2. Dear lord, I bought like 6 shooters this sale. That's too much games in the same genre to play one after the other.

I decided to finally use SAM, does anyone know exactly how this works, what exactly it installs(reg keys etc), and if anyone has been vac banned just for idling cards with it, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom