• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr2xxx

Banned
I've been restrained so far this, only $34 spent so far on 6 games . I might even play some of them! I just want a deal on Asseto Corsa and Max Payne 3 and I'll be happy until the next sale.

Turfster

Is the story good?

It aims high and doesn't quite reach its goal, but if you consider it had a fraction of a budget of ME/Witcher, it was a laudable effort, even though it does sort of fall apart halfway.
Like I said, it's janky, but you should definitely get your 3.74€ out of it.

Dajanksta

Banned
I'm so weak. I just gave in. I bought Torch earlier(before it was free) then terraria and today I told myself only ONE buy. I just bought Walking Dead season 2, Dragon Age Origins, and Gone Home. I'm not going to log onto steam anymore until the sale is over. Of course unless there is a great deal...

waby

c41aofO.png

this guy just, just rules.

i love him, dearly.

I still remember when Rhaknar did a 12 days of Christmas giveaway. SteamGAF wants to promote his membership lol

Biochet

- CDPR is funding the game internally (USD$15m, probably a little higher now due to the delay) and handling distribution in Eastern Europe
- Scamco and WB are distributing the game in the rest of PAL Land and North America respectively, and covering marketing costs (USD$25m in total)

I'm not sure where South America and Asia fit into this. I wouldn't be surprised if WB is also handling the former and Scamco the latter.

thank you for the detailed explanation

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition -- MB-77DCFE6ECA21A69B

t1403759492z1.png

DS4.gif

Figured I would show some juniors some love.

ModBot said:
Instructions for outunderthestars:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Only GAF members who are junior members are eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

MbmDY6z.png

BAD RATS-- MB-8F03F26EFBD16329 - Taken by thereisnoif. 19 entrants total.

t1403750105z1.png

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
If there is a shmup community vote that has Ikaruga and Crimson Clover in it I would probably lose my mind. Then again when it loses.

I'd love this, but yeah, that collection would get like eight votes total. :[

Adnor

Banned
After two hours of Shovel Knight (And I only stopped because the power went out) I must said that IT'S AWESOME.
The music is just amazing, one of the best soundtracks I've listened in ages.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
You would think with all these badges being crafted that I'd be swimming in booster packs. Rigged too like the Summer Adventure?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom