• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turfster

Flash
  • Lost Planet 3 75% off
  • Orion Dino Horde 90% off
  • Spelunky 75% off
  • X Rebirth 50% off
Community choice
  • Titan Quest 80% off
  • Mount & Blade Warband 80% off
  • Darksiders II 80% off
  • Brütal Legend 80% off
Community votes
Pack 1:
  • Dead Island 75% off
  • Deus Ex HR DC 75% off
  • Nether 80% off
  • Fallout New Vegas Ultimate 66% off
Pack 2:
  • Civ V 75% off
  • Warlock II 50% off
  • Fallen Enchantress Legendary 80% off
  • Dominions 4 75% off

mrgone

Wait, that won with 86% of the vote? Jeez LOUISE

The 2D - Retro had Broforce, and Hammerwatch (which actually seems like a good buy at 2.49), and fuckin' Luftrausers. :(

Hugstable

Banned
lol 7.49 for Spelunky. Wasn't this game like 3.50 in a sale before?

Edit: 3.74 now, they still didn't update front page price for me -_-

Sajjaja

I know, but there's still at least some people who get excluded based on it, it seems... and now that we're in sale mode with a ton of new posters in here (it seems like it anyway)... chances that MEGAGIVERS would kind of restrict entries to SteamGAF is a slight plus considering the next game I'm considering giving away.

You're a MEGAGIVER, aren't you? :)

Down with this class based system!

Battleblock actually looks pretty cool. To those who bought or played, is it any fun? Style reminds me of some old newgrounds flash game for some reason. Or Castle Crashers.

Considering it's by the same devs who did Castle Crashers (and Alien Hominid and got their start doing Newgrounds stuff, I think...), I should hope it reminds you of it.

For less than $4? C'mon, man.
If you have an interest, buy it.

It's a crazy platformer by those guys and has a very strange but amusing sense of humour. I'd definitely pick it up at it's current price if I didn't own it.

Down with this class based system!

That settles it. I gotta do my part to motivate some of the core of SteamGAF to be more generous. ;)
Scrounge up some keys to give away in the next few hours, Saj. I have a feeling you might want in on this.

chixdiggit

How the hell did 2D lose? I already own BroForce but voted for it anyway because it's so much fun.

Also Battle Block Theatre and TombRaider are must buys for the price.

Betrayer is one of those games that I buy and am gonna play as soon as possible. Am home all day tomorrow, I think I know what I'm gonna do.

legacyzero

Banned
Voting FPS - RPG obviously.

Oh, and what the fuck at the X-Rebirth deal. You're gonna need to come down MUUUUUUCH lower for me to bite on that one, after hearing about all the bugs.

Hugstable

Banned
Considering it's by the same devs who did Castle Crashers (and Alien Hominid and got their start doing Newgrounds stuff, I think...), I should hope it reminds you of it.

For less than $4? C'mon, man.
If you have an interest, buy it.

It's a crazy platformer by those guys and has a very strange but amusing sense of humour. I'd definitely pick it up at it's current price if I didn't own it.

That settles it. I gotta do my part to motivate some of the core of SteamGAF to be more generous. ;)
Scrounge up some keys to give away in the next few hours, Saj. I have a feeling you might want in on this.

Alien Hominid!?! Alright this game is getting bought.

rtcn63

If you think of Borderlands 2 as more of a Diablo-esque loot game, with all the grinding, gobs of shit loot, the endemic pros and cons basically, you'll be fine.

Well whoever posted about wanting Deus Ex before, now's your chance to get it for cheap...if it wins the community vote that is!

The 4x Strategy selection is a bit underwhelming outside of Civ V, so FPS-RPG it is!

OmegaDL50

Wasn't Mortal Kombat on 5$ sale like 2 weeks ago?

On Amazon right, yeah well I didn't have the money at the time unfortunately, there was also the minor issue that I had to choose between Injustice and MK at the time.

And I already own MK9 on the PS3.

Really I just want the PC release because of mods. Being able to play as the bosses in versus mode and ladder just sounds interesting.

Also move list edits and custom costumes much like the SF4 PC edits.

I can't enjoy that stuff on my console version.

tmarques

Those flash deals are gag-inducing. Give us Deadly Premonition already.

So if I vote for the Dead Island group Riptide should get the same discount, right? I kind of regret no buying it the first day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom