• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eusis

tumblr_lznj2fS7Oo1qfsvizo1_500.gif
Pink won't let anyone else take top place now, will they?

Are you baddass enough?

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Marlow Briggs and the Mask of Death -- MB-BB84C07715DEE79F - Taken by PhoenixFyre. 16 entrants total.

t1403490714z1.png

Anustart

I know people who do extraordinarily well with a keyboard with Spelunky, but I feel like TR will be easier to deal with if a keyboard and mouse doesn't feel quite right.

I can be proficient with keyboard, I did 100% super meat boy on it. I think I'm leaning towards tomb raider though.

Messiek

If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible.

Do I need to post in this topic, or It's another one? Because in the OT1 I had more than 5 posts.

Thx : )
#TeamPink

FinKL

Is this your first game you are going to get a refund on? Last time I checked like 2 years, they had a policy where they refund one game. Under that circumstance though, I can see them refunding it, but Steam Support usually takes awhile before they answer a ticket. Probably even longer considering how busy they probably are during the sale.

Yes, first game refunded ever, although I did get a L4D key transferred to my account when it first came out (registered to brother's inactive account needed it to mine). But the sale has me questioning whether i'll get an answer back in time which makes me think I should just buy it now.

iTTvvtDSHsPXi.gif

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- MEGA GIVERS ONLY! You must have given away at least 25 games through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

t1cxE6r.gif
Murdered: Soul Suspect -- MB-7137ECA1CB492131 - Taken by derExperte. 45 entrants total.

t1403501014z1.png

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
It's not you or me who wins, its the inquisition by recruiting another soldier to their army to fight back and investigate against the spawns of hell. *strikes heroic pose*

zkylon

zkylewd
I frequently feel like that as well. You just gotta find the right games for you, I guess.
yup, i feel like last time i played a game that obsessively was new vegas release

like i probably don't really have the time for that since i basically work all 7 days of the week but it's been a long while since i've played a game for like more than 5 hours straight or something

hopefully obsidian will correct this soon

So I have 2 of those Mastercard things left that I can't use. Steam just says an unknown error occured. Maybe I changed my payment source too many times? If they do work I was thinking about using ModBot to send them out to people. Would that work?

Turfster

I'm surprised with all the badge crafting going on, I haven't earned a single Booster Pack so far this Steam sale.

Neither have I, sadly.

So I have 2 of those Mastercard things left that I can't use. Steam just says an unknown error occured. Maybe I changed my payment source too many times? If they do work I was thinking about using ModBot to send them out to people. Would that work?

Maybe. It's not the craziest thing that has been modbotted (it was a phone)

xeris

7 games away from the magical 100 games registered. Oddly enough, that's the same number of games I've bought so far this sale.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Are you using enhanced steam and the address on the pdf?

Hey guys, here it is.

ModBot said:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

The Ship -- MB-5844C5C0C99B33CB - Taken by kiri. 9 entrants total.

t1403501265z1.png

Have you tried it with Enhanced Steam?

Yeah. These would be my 5th and 6th ones though. Today. So I'm not sure if there's a limit on the amount of times you can update your CC info with Steam. Some sort of security measure I would imagine.

Are you updating your CC info or just adding funds to your wallet? I've successfully added funds twice from the m&m thing.

Pachimari

This is my first Summer Sale and I picked up way more than I thought I would for way more than I thought I would spend, 40+ games.

To my defense, I have just sold my Sony HMZ-T1.

But I also plan a huge giveaway later in the year to the community. :)

How is the online community for The Ship? Always thought that game looked interesting. Never played it.
Heard it's completely dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom