• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shengar

Two years I've managed to get out Steam Sales unscathed, but now went back to the game thanks to Gaf.

While we at it, could somebody add me to the Gaf Steam community? My id name is AntiLaknat.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
This whole page is depressing me you fuckers! :p

Edit: make that last page

Is there stuff you want right now? I have some Steam wallet right now and I could buy it for you in exchange for the cards if you like.

Not at this moment. I still have $15 left. I'll keep that offer in mind though. I did recently get into DOTA. So I'm scared for that $15.

is anyone able to buy me a couple of games from russian steam store , i can pay in rubbles

just need dark souls 2 and assassins creed 4 before the sale is over

Bethesda has been quite stingy with their sales for the past year or so, Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition used to go on sale for $5, this is the 2nd major sale(idk if it was a midweek/weekend sale as well) that it goes 66% off. Good thing I picked it up when it was 5. regardless, still a great game, has the 2nd most play time on my steam games.

D

Deleted member 20920

Unconfirmed Member
I have a Tropico Trilogy (1, 2 and 3) steam key to give away. First person to PM me gets it.

EDIT: Taken

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
When Blue is up tomorrow all the other colors are gonna break the agreement and all hell's gonna break loose again.

Nah...Breaking the treaty this early would be stupid for all involved. Once a team has a second win is when things might get a little cutthroat.

A bit late to the party but this is all I picked up so far:

j6RnKDM.png

Pachimari

With the World Cup going on, here's a little footy title to the community:

ModBot said:
Instructions for Madridista:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

FootLOL: Epic Fail League -- MB-49902A88EA46ABF5 - Taken by jmizzal. 9 entrants total.

t1403492964z1.png

Blue-kun

What's this teams madness?

Valve's latest ingenious way of making money. Mad money. Whoever came up with this deserves all the praise he can get, lol.

EDIT: Also a way for you to realize whether or not you're in luck. Getting placed on Blue Team like me probably means you're not.

ss_lemonade

Seeing Lost Planet 3 as a flash, I've been thinking of getting 1 and 2 as well. Is there any point in getting the Colonies Edition of LP1 at all I'm not going to bother with multiplayer?

Turfster

Seeing Lost Planet 3 as a flash, I've been thinking of getting 1 and 2 as well. Is there any point in getting the Colonies Edition of LP1 at all I'm not going to bother with multiplayer?

Colonies is GFWL, vanilla isn't.

really on the fence about borderlands. yug.

Do you like shooting the same enemies for hours on end, watching them drop guns that are pretty much the same or worse than the guns you're already using?

Speevy

Banned
Hey guys, so many of you are using modbot for your raffles and I think that's wonderful. I have personally benefited from this service, so keep it up.

At the same time, can I make a suggestion?

Find someone on your friends list, anyone, and just send them a $5 game that's on their wish list.

It will give you such a good feeling. Try it.

R43t8u9.gif

oh Speevy has just given me the gift of death
5PrveBe.png

Find someone on your friends list, anyone, and just send them a $5 game that's on their wish list.

I actually did that for the first time yesterday and gifted someone Amenisa Piggies

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Hey guys, so many of you are using modbot for your raffles and I think that's wonderful. I have personally benefited from this service, so keep it up.

Are you assuming we don't already Speev? You would be wrong :p

koolaroo

Everyone should play Spelunky! (hope I did this right)
ModBot said:
Instructions for koolaroo:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

spelunky #5 -- MB-43FDBBEBFF6792D5
spelunky #4 -- MB-74F1EA9984FDA119
spelunky #3 -- MB-D43466999DAD9170
spelunky #2 -- MB-F516BBB8329ED2D3
spelunky -- MB-A998F3C346331139

t1403578962z1.png

Salsa

it's actually a proven fact that it makes you feel even better if im the recipient. don't argue with science.

I agree, personal gifts are cooler for everyone involved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom