• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tellaerin

I have to say it's nice to see this thread finally returning to some semblance of its usual self (complete with GAF After Dark hijinx).

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Is there a simple way to transfer PS3 saves to use with Borderlands 2 on PC? Because that's pretty much the deciding factor on whether I get it or not.

Colby

Dammit guys, I wasn't planning on buying anything else, but you showed me One Way Heroics...for that price, I have to. I love rogue-like RPGs...curse you, SteamGAF!

zkylon

zkylewd
hmm i think i'm bored already of coj gunslinger (which is kind of funny since it's the only game i've bought in the whole dam sale)

i think my mind is just blocking off everything until wasteland 2 releases

Dambrosi

Banned
DMC3? Nope. It's terrible.
The PC port of DMC4 is excellent though.

Oh come on, it's perfectly fine when you have the necessary mods. Vanilla is a really bad port, though.

If you're gonna game on PC, you gotta be prepared to put in some legwork.

How is Block Theater? I have't heard any talk about it?
BattleBlock Theatre is great, especially in online co-op. Beta participant here, game is totes legit-dicks.

"Totes legit-dicks", jeezus christ Kirosia.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Oh come on, it's perfectly fine when you have the necessary mods. Vanilla is a really bad port, though.

If you're gonna game on PC, you gotta be prepared to put in some legwork.

Do not forget tons of the Japanese ported games during that era were really lacking in options and poor optimization. Chaos Legion... I still wish they fixed that game...

Fracas

#fuckonami
Are there any trusted websites where I can buy Steam wallet cards with multiple cards? I'd love to use one of the $6 mastercards then cover the rest with my debit but I can't find anywhere I can do it.

Unless people are no longer having issues adding wallet funds with them (by that, I mean being temporarily locked out from the market)?

UberLevi

Just crafted my first badge ever on Steam since I don't really collect trading cards. Gotta reap the benefits with my bois on Pink. Speaking of reaping, I've been waiting the past 2 summer and winter sales for Darksiders II to drop below $10. Looks like my time has come, fellas.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Apparently the PC version of 3 is a bad/mediocre port, but 4 is allegedly solid.
Still downloading for me, haven't played them myself yet.

As mentioned earlier if you tweak the game you can have the game working fine. Obviously if you dont want to tweak it that's fine and move to DMC4 which is perfectly optimized.
Sorry about the terrible level design and repetition of 4.

rpmboy

didn't win on M&Ms today. Will try other phone in the morning. Anyone know if you can win twice on the same phone (separate days)?

Kingdom of Amalur The Reckoning is definitely the most frustrating game I've ever dealt with. I got a lot of stuttering while playing, so I looked up some fixes. Someone said that turning off v-sync would work, so I did. The stuttering got worse. Not only that, but my controller is screwing up randomly as well. Only with this game has my controller not worked well on (it's a brand new Xbone controller I got a week ago).It's definitely not my computers specs that are causing this. I have a GTX660, and an intel 15 3450 which is more then enough to handle this game.

Was going to try again but with v-sync on, but the game told me that I have to reset whenever I want to change the graphics. So I just stopped playing. I'll deal with that game later.

Dambrosi

Banned
No, no wait

Chaos Legion... I still wish they fixed that game...
WHAT

WWWWWWHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTT

There's a Capcom PC game I don't know about?! Details, I must have them!

Okay, so Nito was good enough to give me deetz.

That shit's not on Steam is it

I can't find it if it is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom