• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiri

Just to double check on these giveaways, the title can be anything but the contents of the message must be something like;

To The Moon -- MB-7161727394837

And that's it?

Ibuki

Banned
Just to double check on these giveaways, the title can be anything but the contents of the message must be something like;

To The Moon -- MB-7161727394837

And that's it?

Yep, I just copy and paste the name/key into the subject and message.

Anustart

Sent you a friend request my fellow Pink Team brother! My name is DemonFang. Let's play some Battleblock Theater. :D

Can't at the moment, but will for sure be able to tuesday and wednesday! Right now I'm writing an analytical paper on plagiarism. Should go quick, I'm just gonna copy/paste some shit I find on the internet.

So I hope we all realize the Team game is rigged right? Anyone that knows a thing about statistics will tell you that

Making_graphs.gif

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Question, in a giveaway link Sera's:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=117809405&postcount=2707

Are you allowed to enter for more than one game (Seperate PMs to ModBot) or does that make you ineligible? ie: only enter for one game and one game only?

Just curious cause I seem to not win.

" - This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win."

Are you a lurker? Read the rules of the giveaway.

Sera O

Banned

Are you allowed to enter for more than one game (Seperate PMs to ModBot) or does that make you ineligible? ie: only enter for one game and one game only?

I believe I set it up so you could enter for everything but only win 1. At least I think I did.

LOL poor Bastion. Everyone and their dog already has it!

Hope the recipients enjoy.

Ceebs

0/2 on the Mars giveaway.

As for people wondering about Dino Horde. It is a pretty mediocre Halo clone with dinosaurs. That said my group of friends continues to play it at least once a week. Lots of stupid things happen in the game. There is supposed to be a free update that adds a bunch of content soon as well.

8 hours of game time so far for 99 cents is not bad.

MBison

" - This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win."

Are you a lurker? Read the rules of the giveaway.

No, not a lurker, I have many posts in the current steam threads.

Just bad luck on some of these!

DaBoss

Whoever doesn't have Bastion should go for the giveaway (assuming the keys work after the timer expired, I'm pretty sure it does). Has been really good so far.

reddmyst

I saw you won twice yesterday (one of them was my giveaway).

It could be this: If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Murdered Soul Suspect go on sale, please!

Dr.Acula

Banned
This M&M thing is gonna turn out to be such a clusterfuck for them. I bet someone from Mars is gonna walk into their office Monday, see the weekend data and drop dump right at their desk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom