• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sera O

Banned
Giveaway:

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 11 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Surgeon Simulator 2013 -- MB-2545595BC15BB771 - Taken by Evo X. 11 entrants total.
Devil May Cry 4 -- MB-6D64568AD0476D83 - Taken by C.Dark.DN. 32 entrants total.
Alice Madness Returns -- MB-5166AD626C8C3044 - Taken by Servizio. 17 entrants total.
The Last Remnant -- MB-A5BCB809A9ABFD4F - Taken by Soroc. 9 entrants total.
Strike Suit Zero -- MB-06AC564AE4424FE7 - Taken by Oublieux. 4 entrants total.
Trine 2 Complete Story -- MB-0933886B102A8EF2 - Taken by iosefe. 1 entrants total.
FEZ -- MB-B68478A66F65DBF2 - Taken by EmCeeGramr. 2 entrants total.
Bastion #2 -- MB-69E9F76CB5496163 - Taken by soapypanda. 3 entrants total.
LIMBO -- MB-FFA46BADDCF83063 - Taken by Random Painted HIghway. 3 entrants total.
FTL Faster Than Light -- MB-4C3D31742AB9F256 - Taken by Derp. 5 entrants total.

t1403497411z1.png

iosefe

Friendly reminder for M&Ms Winners!

first, Get Enhanced Steam if you don't already have it.

Second: Input custom amount of $6. PDF has billing information( address, zip, etc), and the help hotline is the phone number you need to type in.

Enjoy!

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
FYI, you can also buy amazon giftcards with the M&M money. Just put your own email as the recipient. 2/3 for me.

Tucah

you speak so well
I won once with the M&M thing, but it's going towards Shovel Knight. If I win again, then that's all Steam money.

Anustart

I was looking forward to 12am eastern to text again, but then I realized how many people would probably be texting so I'm waiting a bit before I do it. The rules state that the first text they get after a win has been set gets the win. So you wanna text during a time that has less traffic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom