• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zia

So I played three hours of Battleblock and with card, head and weapon drops the game's almost paid for itself. Not a six dollar Charleston Chew voucher, but I'm pleased.

I'm also looking for some new steam friends. I'm new to PC gaming, i'm looking for game recommendations etc. etc. and the occasional free game ;) just kidding.

but seriously send me a friend invite, i don't bite

STEAM ID:

jeffkoplovitz

Colby

When I won on my first try on two phone numbers, I greedily expected to get a free $12 every single day, but I haven't won anything the past two days. I guess it's harder to win than I thought.

Ambition

Try putting New York as city instead of NY if you're doing that?

I tried both ways, nada. :/
iLDKvHbyRKzoJ.png
This is how things currently look, am I doing something wrong?

akira28

So I hope we all realize the Team game is rigged right? Anyone that knows a thing about statistics will tell you that

I was wondering how one team could just steam ahead by leaps and bounds at like 70% leads and all, while others were just barely clicking along with numbers.

gaiadyne

I'm also looking for some new steam friends. I'm new to PC gaming, i'm looking for game recommendations etc. etc. and the occasional free game ;) just kidding.

but seriously send me a friend invite, i don't bite

STEAM ID:

jeffkoplovitz

us blues got to stick together invite sent

Just did the prologue in naruto shippuden after purchasing it like two days ago and its HOOOOOOTTTTTTTT!! When it goes on sale again, BUY IT!! also word of advice, when you're doing story mode and you want to exit it, when you're in free roam press start and then select(or the back button if you use a 360 controller). I had to google that to figure it out.

biRdy

anyone have a link to the reddit thread of this free $6 thing? My friend doesn't think its legit unless he see's it on reddit....
yeah its true :(

Ambition

What you are doing wrong is that only 111 John Street should be in Billing address, nothing else

Only 111 John Street should be under Billing Address.

EDIT: fuck the sale threads

same thing *sigh*
Did you copy paste the numbers? You'll have to manually enter it or it will add spaces.

If I add the CC# with no spaces it just gives an error
This card number is not valid for the payment method you selected.

KiDdYoNe

Reminder before it's over!

KiDdYoNe said:
Don't be sad about Broforce, it's still coming sooner or later. Darksiders II is a really good, solid game, but sometimes there are a moments when you just falling with love with it. Maybe it was just me, maybe not — who knows. Anyway, wanted to give you a chance to ride on a horse, fighting a badass guy with the great music on the background. I'll never forget that moment in my life.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Darksiders II -- MB-7645BFDFA1C4EE96 - Taken by TuckingFypo. 56 entrants total.

header_292x136.jpg

t1403499363z1.png

pahamrick

If you're getting errors with the cards, try adding the card to paypal and using paypal to add the funds. I just won twice with my phone and my sister's phone, the first one worked fine but the second kept throwing errors at me.

Added the second to paypal and it worked fine that way.

Come on Dishonored!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom