• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lain

Looks like I missed the Metro LL deal because I fell asleep after dinner watching Poirot movie. Hopefully It'll come back as a daily or flash, meanwhile it leaves me with a little more wiggle room in case something else comes around.

Card Boy

Banned
YES!!! That is basically the ONE game I really want to get

2c4f39acb47487f0e9529576e950dc34.jpg

Sianos

Misspelled my email for one of my M&M winnings, so turns out I'm technically 1 for 3... tomorrow morning I'll steal some other people's phones and hopefully get lucky again.

Sarquiss_

:( stupid steam won't let me sell my duplicate card on the market as I need to have purchased something but it won't let me buy anything until the 20th July WTH!!!

Anyways, I have a duplicate of Summer Adventure Card 3 and would like to trade for any of the following:

Summer Adventure Card 2
Summer Adventure Card 5
Summer Adventure Card 6
Summer Adventure Card 7

So close to making a badge for #TeamRed

rookiejet

A dude on a car pulled a gun on me yesterday and I feel strangely uneventful about it. He just stopped as if asking for directions and when I got near he pulled a gun on my chest/shoulder and told me to run away so I did. was drunk and lost in a shitty part of town and I ended up spending a lot of money on a cab to get to this party I was going to, and just forgot about it. I feel like I got cheated out of some newfound love for being alive or something that just aint happening? It's weird that I let it go so easily but I guess I was drunk

I guess what im trying to say is: im gonna play The Stanley Parable

I got tackled and my head knocked into the pavement repeatedly by a drug addict relatively recently. Other than that I had no violent (or possibly violent) encounters, thankfully. As a kid and teenager though, I got into way too many fights considering my mild temperament, lol. I never did learn how to defuse situations unfortunately. It bites me to this day.

Glad you're alright, and "Keep your laser handy!" in dangerous parts of town ;P

Anustart

I think my mars money is gonna sit in my wallet for tonight. Nothings really grabbing me. Tomb Raider looks ok, but I want sleeping dogs.

Garcia

It's been 2 days and I still can't launch Pac-Man DX. I'm getting either a white or black screen immediately after start up; it remains that way but the game is actually running in the background. I can input commands and even play a round! music and SFX included, it's just the screen that won't show anything.

I was able to run it without any problems 2 months ago and now it's the only one game giving me this weird bug. I tried uninstaling/reinstaling twice already.

Anyone else experiencing something similar? Could it be a driver update? Every other game runs flawlessly. :-/

PES2014 felt supringsly nice on PC. Even without changing any graphical settings and running it in windowed mode, it looked much better then on PS3. And the XBOX360 joypad worked like a charm. It's a bit odd that they have mouse pointer in the menus, but doesn't seem to allow mouse control there, but whatever. :)

Thanx to people who got me aware that the game was on sale on GMG. :)

Gonna get that M&M money probably until the last day of the sale and then buy something. I bet Divinity will go back on daily deal then and I might just get that.

Accidentally redeemed previous M&M money to Amazon. I have no idea why I did that, but I still walked away with Vampires The Masquerade and DLC Quest.

Japanese programming, folks!

What?

uZIHVOE.gif

I can't join the giveaway either :(

You could have if you'd given away some keys while I was making mine. :p

Everyone should play Spelunky! (hope I did this right)

Amazing! I like you, guy!

salsa is going to fuck you UP

That game was pretty bad. Not Strider bad, but hey, Blackgate had a lower bar set for it I guess.

Game too short, want refund.

It wasn't that short.
More like... game has a single boss battle, want refund.

text MOVIE to 78787 if you live in america

This hasn't worked for me yet... I've gotten 1 "you lose" and 2 "you already played today". Not sure how that's possible.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Is there any sort of single player in Orion Dino thingie?

Pachimari

PES2014 felt supringsly nice on PC. Even without changing any graphical settings and running it in windowed mode, it looked much better then on PS3. And the XBOX360 joypad worked like a charm. It's a bit odd that they have mouse pointer in the menus, but doesn't seem to allow mouse control there, but whatever. :)

Thanx to people who got me aware that the game was on sale on GMG. :)

It would have been nice if they had let us use the mouse at the Game Plan menu, so we could change formations, positions and players much quicker.

And there's still lag/stuttering, though my FRAPS counter never goes bellow 30fps.

Are you up for an online match sometime today?

Anustart

What's wrong with me gaf? I'm sitting here alt tabbing between this thread and final fantasy 7, and playing animal crossing new leaf all at once. I need some kind of help.

Skyzard

Banned
What are we supposed to be looking at here?

I have 465 games on steam, 73 installed, is that supposed to be impressive?

If you played spot the bad game..it'd be hard. Don't be jelly now, enjoy the scrolling thing.

Also, recently updated my lists:

============== Want =============
GTA V
Project Cars
Mirrors Edge 2
Batman Arkham Knight
Rainbow Six: Siege
The Division
The Crew - team car racing
MGS
Evolve
Reset - puzzle game