• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Im fairly new to steam, not even sure what region i am in or how to change it...

You can't, unless you actually move to a different region, but even then it's a very manual process that can take weeks as you need to provide proof of residency and your details have to be verified. As I said in my post, just have someone gift you the game, although do note that copies from Germany, Austria, Eastern Europe, a few South-east Asian countries and Australia are region-locked.

You can't, unless you actually move to a different region, but even then it's a very manual process that can take weeks as you need to provide proof of residency and your details have to be verified. As I said in my post, just have someone gift you the game, although do note that copies from Germany, Austria, Eastern Europe, a few South-east Asian countries and Australia are region-locked.

Thanks for your help with that. Didnt realise it was a thing. I will just get the game on X360 then as we can play the UK pal versions here.

_hekk05

Banned
Ok quick raffle before I start playing Witcher 2

Metal Gear Rising Giveaway

DUPY TIME

ymogxn.gif

Copons

Ok quick raffle before I start playing Witcher 2

Metal Gear Rising Giveaway

OH YOU MAN

Not only you always wait for me to sleep to go on fire with your giveaways, now you try the same whenever I go to the toilet?

Well, Dupy, let me tell you: I have a laptop.
AH! BURN!

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
I hope FPS-RPG wins and the older Fallout titles get a bigger discount as well..

Either way I might buy older games just to have a digital version of them.

FPS-RPG means I'll probably pick up the older Fallout games even though I have them on GOG, and DX1 just to have a digital version of that, if they're cheap enough.

Strat 4X means I might finally have Civ IV digitally.

Sorrel

Neo Member
Yeah, it's the 'to be continued' factor as well as my tendency to just sit on games for months that make me think I should just wait for the winter sale. It looks really cool though.

I ended up taking the plunge on Wolf Among Us, but this was my reasoning for skipping out on The Walking Dead Season 2 this sale. Hopefully it'll be at a steeper discount during the winter sale too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom