• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Card Boy

Banned
Did you purchase the bubble head augmentation?

ezichj.gif

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I've heard that tomb is very short and not really worth paying for if that's all your after, and the multiplayer is also dead.
And don't even get that one. Glitched out on me and couldn't even finish it. Not much of a puzzle anyway.

Yeah, it's five minutes long, but it's also only 74 cents. I can't say I experienced any bugs, though.

Eanan

Picked up dino horde game. Looked crazy fun.

Scraps:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Dead Island Epidemic #1 -- MB-1A2474655CB79F84 - Taken by redfirm
Time Gentlemen, Please! and Ben There, Dan That! Special Edition Double Pack -- MB-A625450DA9440EEB - Taken by kiri
Dead Island Epidemic #2 -- MB-09E3D5E582C1287F - Taken by Killadji
xheRJRF.gif
Takedown -- MB-1186FC4FCD855FFF - Taken by PunishedSnake
FootLOL: Epic Fail League -- MB-2E6E9F8214CB3B1B - Taken by wetflame

kiri

Yeah, it's five minutes long, but it's also only 74 cents. I can't say I experienced any bugs, though.

Yeah I played this tomb on the Definitive PS4 edition last night and it just consists of
burning three tree trunks, dropping a plane and climbing up it's wing to access the treasure. Took me 10 minutes tops.

d3vnull

so... is the season pass for Bioshock infinite worth the 11,99€?

I wanna play this eventually, but I can wait for a better price.

Arthea

due to those horrible The Fall gifs, I now have headache...
why would they do something like this, is beyond any understanding.

waby

You mean the GAF steam group? I can invite you. As far as the community, just participate in our monthly steam threads, where you can see rhaknar throwing away all his money on giveaways, and JaseC showing off his 3k+ games.

That would be great, my user id is kirusato.

I shall be taking part in the steam threads from now!!

Also, add Rhaknar in your friends list. He might throw you some games out of nowhere.

Played a bit Contagion yesterday. Its worth a look for everyone who loves ammo management and zombie killing. Also slow/headshot-only zombies are best zombies.

Crap, I bought Fallout 3 instead of Fallout 3: GOTY to finish up my FO collection. Oh well.

edit: Apparently I already owned Fallout 3:GOTY. Wtf. I am a dumbass

aku:jiki

due to those horrible The Fall gifs, I now have headache...
why would they do something like this, is beyond any understanding.
It's built in youtube montage functionality so you don't have to add any of your own effects when you get sick 360 noscopes.

adburns

Look under badges for the community tasks. If you havent done any of them you can get 100XP fairly easy for the first level badge and if you accomplish some additional tasks you can even get the next level for another 100XP (so 200XP in total).

Thanks

TeRey09

Crap, I bought Fallout 3 instead of Fallout 3: GOTY to finish up my FO collection. Oh well.

edit: Apparently I already owned Fallout 3:GOTY. Wtf. I am a dumbass

I bought Fallout New Vegas at $11.99 and then a couple days later it's a community choice. -_- At least I can get Deus Ex: HR for $5.

Tizoc

You know what you guys and gals should buy instead of Deus Ex: The Fall?
Marlow Briggs and the Mask of Death for only $0.99! You'd be saving $1.50 or equivalent for a more worthy game!
Like Bad Rats!

Oh man, this game. THIS GAME.
Just played it for a couple of hours (at 123 Hz/FPS no less). Plays really well, provides non-stop action and true heroics, and crucially realizes perfectly well just how silly these games are.

Now, if only there was a conveniently placed gun for me to take out these choppers with.

In Marlow Briggs and the Mask of Death, you play as Marlow Briggs, a black tribal Aztec Jedi warrior accompanied by Aku Aku who makes an amazing Darksiders and God of War impersonation. You fight the Asian menace to rescue your Hispanic girlfriend.
Box_art_of_the_video_game_Marlow_Briggs_and_the_Mask_of_Death.jpg

Card Boy

Banned
You know what you guys and gals should buy instead of Deus Ex: The Fall?
Marlow Briggs and the Mask of Death for only $0.99! You'd be saving $1.50 or equivalent for a more worthy game!
Like Bad Rats!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d4/Box_art_of_the_video_game_Marlow_Briggs_and_the_Mask_of_Death.jpg[/img[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/image_content_width/hash/2c/4f/2c4f39acb47487f0e9529576e950dc34.jpg?itok=FghC9ZIS

Gangxxter

I've just tried the demo of Bad Rats for the first time and wow this is really a bad game (no pun intended). Most of the time I couldn't choose the required objects from the inventory to solve the puzzles (I guess some objects are locked in the demo?) and once even the suggested solution wasn't working, lol?

You really must hate someone if you gift this game.

TeRey09

Should have followed the rules :lol

I didn't know!!!!!! I didn't KNOW!!!!! I've learned my lesson.
I'm using my enjoyment of the game to to override my slight annoyance at not being able to get it cheaper. I wonder if I can get a refund? Nah, I'm not that annoyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom