• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

LAUGHTREY

Modesty becomes a woman
I'n kind of disappointed there isn't anything that I want to buy, no must haves.

There hasn't been a lot of new games released for the PC between the winter sale and now.

aku:jiki

What, is there a PC part draught during summer or what? Finally gonna buiild my rig this week and everyone is sold out of everything, WTF! Not even Hercules knows this level of disappointment.

(Regional shops, no need to link me to fully stocked US shops.)

So what exactly is this Marlow Briggs game? Is it a legitimately good game, or ironically good?
Legitimately decent character action game that has done far more poorly than it ever deserved to.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
So, uh... is there anyway to remove "pending trade offers" from the browser-based thing if we did the trade through Steam? I've had 2 "new pending offers" from Wetflame for a day now when we traded through the client and I want to remove them, but I don't want to report them as scams. :/

Biochet

So, uh... is there anyway to remove "pending trade offers" from the browser-based thing if we did the trade through Steam? I've had 2 "new pending offers" from Wetflame for a day now when we traded through the client and I want to remove them, but I don't want to report them as scams. :/

ask somebody to trade you something or wait to get an offer

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

Have someone send you another trade offer and decline it.

Arthea

You are all talking about the wrong game!
What Marlow Briggs has on this?

iqwZNPRjhUZ9b.gif

Vuze

Halftime reminder for my tiny giveaway:

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Terraria -- MB-FA73C0C679FAD809 - Taken by someguyinahat. 17 entrants total.

t1403526263z1.png

Lain

Everyone vote for Transistor in the latest community vote. Press the right button.

I voted for that, even if I might end not grabbing Transistor (I want it but 15€ is still a bit too much with so many days left). There is always the silly hope of a price mistake after all.

liezryou

God dammit why isn't fallout new vegas UE 75% off. I've been staring at it hoping it was a price mistake, cause it usually is 5$. WTF VOLVO?

Midn1ght

Fallout 3 steam page says this "Notice: Fallout 3 is not optimized for Windows 7 " and they recommend XP/vista.

Question : Is the game running ok on Windows 8.1 ?

Was thinking of partaking in some Metal Gear Rising: Revenenengeance but through the Steam forum it seems like the PC version is a half finished buggy mess, and I don't fancy shelling out a tenner just to find the ability to play the game is reduced to a crap shoot.

And New Vegas UE isn't that much of a discount. A shame all round, really.

kulapik

So is Reddit that influential or the guy that did the iniciative knows that it 's rigged?

btw, what's the cheapest craftable badge I can get to score a point and enter the wishlist raffle?

Tizoc

So is Reddit that influential or the guy that did the iniciative knows that it 's rigged?

btw, what's the cheapest craftable badge I can get to score a point and enter the wishlist raffle?

Check out Counter Strike GO, all 5 cards can be bought for like $0.60. There are a few games where their cards have dropped to under $0.10 per card, and you can craft a badge for like $0.70 or whereabouts.
http://ehsankia.com/steam/cards/

liezryou

I think that guy who started it all is a valve worker, and he just posted on reddit to make it seem like it was collusion rather then what it actually was (valve rigging it).

Chariot

I still thin the redditor is in bed with valve and is there to hide valves rigging.

MadGear

Guys i want to start Skyrim tonight and this might not be the right place to ask, but are there any recommended Body and Face Mods that do not turn this game into Skyrim - The Team Ninja Edition?

Olli128

Fallout 3 steam page says this "Notice: Fallout 3 is not optimized for Windows 7 " and they recommend XP/vista.

I just bought it regardless as it was cheap so I'll let you know. Aso bought Skyrim again, time to re-experience these Bethesda games with decent framerate and Mods :D

Derp

Okay so now i'm considering both Fallout 3 GOTY (since i just found out it's also on sale) and New Vegas Ultimate...

GAF, please convince me that Fallout 3 is inferior and outdated so i don't have to waste more money. Apparently traversing the subways is just horrible, right? Right? Yeah? Not worth it right?

Picked up Betrayer yesterday, it's looking pretty. Anyone have an idea how I can unequip weapons, though? My inner photographer cries, now that I can't seem to get rid of this bow.

243120_2014-06-23_000x4s2n.png

You might want the 4gb patch (and several others) you can find on Fallout Nexus, not sure if there's a guide out there, but definitely check it out. I ran it on my Laptop with 8.1. and, generally speaking, encountered no issues.

Hi guys, just wanted to unload some keys I had laying down since I while ago, so get any you want.

Thanks for To The Moon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom