• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
I hope that's elementary school math, or at least it is when I teach it to my kids.

Just a little elementary school math: If red wins four races, and no one else has won more than two, then red team kicked the shit out of the other teams #blessed

dorxan

Neo Member
For Baldur's Gate is the enhanced editions the way to go? I have Baldur's Gate II from GOG but I'm not sure it works well with Windows 8.1 in wide screen. Anyone know if you can play the first and carry over into the 2nd?
The GOG version works fine under Windows 8.1, and you can easily mod it to add widescreen support.
You might also want to check Baldur's Gate Trilogy if you want to play both BG1 and BG2 as a single game.

Elija2

So today is the last day of the Summer Adventure but everything will still be on sale tomorrow, right? So I should still hold off on buying things until tomorrow?

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Just played my first bit of Space Base DF9. Was having a good bit of fun, started to get into a groove, then asteroids hit my garden. And I found out that you need a fire extinguisher in every room, because apparently stopping to grab the one from the next room over is too hard and stomping on flames is more effective, and of course nobody is going to stop and build the fire extinguisher that was queued in this room. These people deserved to die in space.

Also, lesson learned about sealing oxygen off from a room that's on fire. Didn't think of that until it was too late. Though that would have sucked a bit for the person who passed out trying to stomp on the flames.

Vuze

He would've grabbed a cheap copy while in Russia.

QC6688i.gif

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member

It's similar to the mode from MP2 but with a partner you have to potentially babysit. You may be forced to play solo though, depending on availability of other players.

This is potentially good as a lot of the other players are often brain dead. But when two decent players get going it can be fun.

Kinyou

So they have a "Indie Space" as community vote but no sight of The Fall. I doubt it will ever show up as daily or flash. Picked it up now for 5€

HoosTrax

When is Divinity actually releasing (i.e. when will achievements work and not be wiped?). The store page kind of unhelpfully lists the original EA release date.

So, i entered Spring-Loaded giveaway for wolfenstein, but here on brazil it's sorta region locked. is it only locked on brazil and russia because of prices, or i wont be able to redeem in case i win?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom