• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vodh

So, Max Payne 3 - DLC worth it or should I just get the base game?

Edit: of course I end up at the end of the page :<

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
He's the better MK ninja, afterall.

Leonardo-DiCaprio-Toast-Fireworks-Gif.gif

Zeknurn

This must be the first summer sale without a single price mistake. End of an era.

At least we got a non sale mistake that was great.

Baldur's Gate 2: Enhanced Edition is real cheap at $6.24. With mods it's not really a big deal and the fact that most people have played it about a million times from what I hear. But at that price I couldn't pass on it. It's the third copy I've owned.

Yup. Same here. I've already got in on GOG, but when I went cleaning out some of my things at my parent's house recently I found Throne of Bhaal and the spiral bound manual but couldn't find the disks for BG2. Then it dawned on me that I let one of my friends in high school borrow the game and I'm pretty sure I never got it back.

So I went ahead and got BG2 on Steam for the hell of it.

Laekon

For Baldur's Gate is the enhanced editions the way to go? I have Baldur's Gate II from GOG but I'm not sure it works well with Windows 8.1 in wide screen. Anyone know if you can play the first and carry over into the 2nd?

Speevy

Banned
Final haul (oh my...)

Gateways |
English Country Tune |
Super House of Dead Ninjas |
Defy Gravity Extended |
Diamond Dan |
Broken Age
Alan Wake |
Tropico 4: Steam Special Edition |
Reus |
System Shock 2
Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae
Valiant Hearts: The Great War™ / Soldats Inconnus : Mémoires de la Grande Guerre™ |
King Arthur's Gold
They Breathe |
Rayman® Legends |
Syberia |
Torchlight II |
The Blackwell Bundle
Magic 2014 — Duels of the Planeswalkers |
Awesomenauts |
Nether
BattleBlock Theater® |
The Wolf Among Us |
The Swapper |
Skullgirls
Kairo |
Jazzpunk |
Savant - Ascent |
Krater - Collector's Edition
Year Walk |
Risk of Rain |
One Way Heroics |
Ms. Splosion Man |
State of Decay |
Call of Juarez® Gunslinger |
Mount & Blade: Warband |
FORCED |
Agarest: Generations of War
Marlow Briggs and the Mask of Death |
PixelJunk™ Shooter |
Divinity: Original Sin |
Cloudbuilt |
Divinity Anthology |
Diehard Dungeon |
ENSLAVED™: Odyssey to the West™ Premium Edition |
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition

Lists?

(&#9583;°&#9633;°&#65289;&#9583;&#65077; &#9531;&#9473;&#9531;

The true victory of this sale wasn't the games bought, but the 40 badges crafted with the money from the summer cards. Ah, so good.

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
gah!!!!!!!!!!!! I caved and grabbed Broken Age on GoG this morning only for it to come up in one of the final flash sales.

ARE YOU FRIGGIN KIDDING ME!?!?!?!

So with Early Release games like Broforce, do we get a copy of the full game as well?

The game is updated as the devs continue working on it. Eventually they'll consider it "finished" and cease development, but it'll be the same entry in your steam library. It will just no longer be labelled as Early Access at that point.

Ludovico

Picked up a few indie titles throughout the sale, as well as Shadowrun + Expansion just now.

Still holding out for:
Divinity OS (please win community choice!!)
Kentucky Route Zero (hate to buy this at just 50%, but I've heard too much to pass on it)

HoosTrax

I was planning on getting the Skyrim DLC this sale, but refuse out of principle. I'm not buying Skyrim Legendary because it's kind of ridiculous that I won't get another copy of the base game to give away, and I'm not paying more just to get only the DLC.

If they win the vote, I'll probably Divinity OS + Blackguards, since I held off on them the first time around.

Wouldn't Valve make even more money if they just gave all of a game's card drops immediately upon buying said game, why make us idle for them... seems like a missed opportunity. Aka I hate idling for cards even in sam, ive got 500+ games to go :p.

I was planning on getting the Skyrim DLC this sale, but refuse out of principle. I'm not buying Skyrim Legendary because it's kind of ridiculous that I won't get another copy of the base game to give away, and I'm not paying more just to get only the DLC.

Just think of Legendary as a cheaper DLC bundle.

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
Which of the following 3 eurojank RPGs should I buy? The chances of them getting further discounts are unlikely

1.Demonicon
2.Of Orcs and Men
3.Game of Thrones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom