• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Team green. Ain't worried 'bout nothin'.

YTG2PZC.png

nbnt

is responsible for the well-being of this island.
Great games for under a $1 giveaway
ModBot said:
Instructions for nbnt:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 8 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

xheRJRF.gif
Bad Rats: the Rats' Revenge -- MB-EF6BAC9DDF12896C - Taken by Eusis. 7 entrants total.
Velvet Assassin -- MB-182E8C545CE024E5 - Taken by maneil99. 3 entrants total.
They Breathe -- MB-C281D1D5E058C70E - Taken by Milamber. 1 entrants total.
Marlow Briggs and the Mask of Death -- MB-85D08302A0AA5CCC - Taken by Ventara. 13 entrants total.
The Journey Down: Chapter One -- MB-D742E611E0EC5AE6 - Taken by ArynCrinn
Defy Gravity Extended -- MB-D897F36BDE3065ED - Taken by WinterDemons. 1 entrants total.
Savant - Ascent -- MB-EE4BF4886C7CEAE4 - Taken by Shadowplay1979. 2 entrants total.
LYNE -- MB-3ED4E5C9448CB52E - Taken by SZGF. 5 entrants total.

t1403761361z1.png

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Well, finally got into a 3/4 full Wolfpack match. Still as fun as I remembered. Shame the community for PC is all but dead. I doubt the PS3/console community for Ass Creed's multiplayer is as dead a year later. :/

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
Lmao if there was any company besides EA i'd like to see get ripped off it'd be Ubisoft

Don't disagree with you there. I'd just prefer my money to go to the people who worked for the game rather than some rude pricks who exploited a price error and sold the game at such an outrageous price because they had the monopoly

Banner Saga looks interesting.

I enjoy it quite a bit, but it can be pretty harsh, and their is a lot more story going on then their is actual gameplay, most battles so far seem pretty short, and then lots of text and branching paths in between. The art is gorgeous though, gameplay is solid, and the story is interesting though. Its definitely worth 12.50

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
still want to know how much it will be in € on steam

Paertan

I just want the added character because she has a flamethrower, which is one of my favorite weapon ever (if it's well implemented in game, at least). I'd buy it if there were even a 33% discount on it, but there's no incentive to buy it when it's the same price it always is.

"I like to set that on fire, but it is too far away" xD
Since I haven't played the game yet I sure as hell aint gonna buy DLC for full price.

jtb

Banned
has RCT3 been on sale yet?

also, is it just me or was New Vegas cheaper last summer sale? could have sworn the same thing happening with other titles too...

hitmon

I enjoy it quite a bit, but it can be pretty harsh, and their is a lot more story going on then their is actual gameplay, most battles so far seem pretty short, and then lots of text and branching paths in between. The art is gorgeous though, gameplay is solid, and the story is interesting though. Its definitely worth 12.50

Thanks for the impressions. How long was the game?

jtb

Banned
also, speaking of RCT3—can anyone recommend me a decent tycoon/city builder type game? doesn't have to be on sale atm just anything that might scratch that itch now that I have a little bit of free time. preferably something that could run on a macbook air and not melt it (bootcamp is fine though)

It's $9.99 right now, at 50% off.

I meant flash/daily/etc.

Kanokare

Anyone know if Child of Light and Valiant Story are family shareable? Enhanced Steam shows no disclaimer other than Uplay but I don't know if Uplay allows it.

Kadin

At first glance, Shovel Knight is not a game I'd honestly have much interest in. But because there's been so much hype as of late with the backers getting their keys, I think I'll jump in tomorrow. I hope I don't regret it...

Ventara

C'mon GREEN! We can't let those red losers win again. Let's go for gold!
or bronze, since apparently third wins, too now.

Turfster

Anyone know if Child of Light and Valiant Story are family shareable? Enhanced Steam shows no disclaimer other than Uplay but I don't know if Uplay allows it.

Are uplay games shareable at all?
Wouldn't you need to log in on the uplay account too?

LGom09

I've been listening to the Ikaruga soundtrack to appease the Steam Gods. I still can't believe that the lead designer also did a lot of the graphics and all of the music. The guy's a savant (without the mentally challenged part).

Anustart

So steam is erroring me out when I try to buy Mass Effect, probably because of all my m&m's shenanigans.

Would someone be so kind as to buy it and gift it to me if I give you the m&m card details? Keep the 1.01 on the house for your troubles :)

For the new page, to be clear here, I give you the details for the 6$ card to buy it, I'm payin, just need someone who isn't getting errors :/

Deadbeat

Banned
I'm still utterly baffled at this valiant hearts thing.

It's like when metro last light was a penny on best buy online. People were crying how 4agames was losing money with every sale at that price. I thought people were joking at first but people really were serious. If a store fucks up a price of a product, the store eats the error. Unless ubi put 20 cents for valiant hearts, then valve is paying the loss.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
about time for Baldurs Gate 2 to be a daily I think, since it lost the vote like on day 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom