• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2012 | Deal quality keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingKong

all the Tomb Raiders for 15? I was holding off on buying them for $5 each because of nostalgia but I can't pass this up, woooot

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Voted for Giana Sisters! The demo was pretty fun- and it was Christmas inspired! I think if it wins it'll be the cheapest I've seen?
Thanks, hope everybody votes for it. And yes, even with the 30% off code on GMG it's $6.30, making the Steam sale cheaper indeed.

Shepard

I meant to say that it needs to be 75% off so that I don't have to pay $30 dollars for it. I'd be willing to pay $15 so I want it to happen sometime during this sale lol.
*looks at flash sales*
Haha, can you wish for one of the games I want too??

graywolf323

hmm to vote for Giana Sisters or Towns...

does the Tomb Raider Collection give you extra copies of Legend, Anniversary and Underworld if you already own them?

DarkFlow

Banned
In Honor of drizzle being kind enough to send me a "the ship, 2 pack" gift, the next person to post a Fringe GIF get's the other one.

Edit: guess no one wants to post a gif lol

drizzle

Axel Hertz
I already bought the Tomb Raider Collection before.

I never played a single game.

I want the classic tomb raider games, for collection's sake.

I REFUSE to pay for the new ones again.

now that you wished it, it's not gonna happen :(

What have I done?!

SADface.png

A second chance to get Borderlands 2, praise thee Valve! And on Christmas day to boot!

.. old Tomb Raider on the other hand, despite being a favourite when I was younger, has aged horribly, so i'll pass. I have the new trilogy already which is better.

I was an idiot and forgot Half Life 2 was on sale. Tried to buy it in the last 10 sec and missed it. O well, theres always next steam sale.

Echoplx

I can only imagine the horror that would be replaying the original Tomb Raiders, I had trouble with the visuals when the games were first released lol

vidcons

Banned
So great news I have some Gaffers adding keys to my giveaway for 12/25-12/26!
So fill up your wishlists and I'll be checking them twice to distribute some presents.

There are some big prizes but most range from 5-15$.

If anyone else cares to contribute some cheaper titles feel free to add me on steam:
hatemehnow

Also I want Torchlight 2 buddies to play with on the weekend!

Reposting this so the giveaway has a good turn out.

Remfin

Don't vote for Towns, complete waste :(

Has anyone managed to get LEGO LOTR (and LEGO Batman 2, and probably more...) running on Windows 8, and if so, how? Presumably it's missing a prerequisite (since it comes with absolutely 0 installers), but I have no earthly idea how to figure out what is actually missing).

Shepard

I can only imagine the horror that would be replaying the Tomb Raider, I had trouble with the visuals when the game was first released lol

Yes, anything before Angel of Darkness is unplayable now, and most of the games after it are unplayable for other reasons. Anniversary is a must-get though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom