• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2012 | Deal quality keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you!

I have a few options

The Walking Dead for $7.50
Hotline Miami for $2.50
Max Payne 3 for $10.00

EDIT: Does anyone happen to know what The Walking Dead is going for on PSN? I may want to comfy couch that one, and actually host a group play for it with friends.

Those prices aren't what they're going to be in January.

An update about the Bethesda GamersGate situation. They refunded my PayPal this evening after I submitted a support ticket asking if there was a reason why the games no longer showed up on my shelf.

Hi!
As we dont have the product available anymore and the games are not added, the order is reverted and the payment is returned. Please check it out within a couple of days since it may take some time for the refund to be fully handled. Sorry for the inconvenience this has brought you.

---
Best regards,
Customer Service @ GamersGate

I didn't ask for a refund, but its fine just the same I suppose. I am glad they were direct with me.

Thank you!

I have a few options

The Walking Dead for $7.50
Hotline Miami for $2.50
Max Payne 3 for $10.00

EDIT: Does anyone happen to know what The Walking Dead is going for on PSN? I may want to comfy couch that one, and actually host a group play for it with friends.

hotline is not 2.50! i got excited lol

check it out

otsZZ.jpg

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
I really don't know if people actually want to play Bad Rats, or are just joking. Please tell me it's the latter

Tizoc

1 hour til I finish this blasted night shift, 30 minutes til I get home 15-30 minutes to make my purcahses then go to bed.

...but eh Merry X-mas guys hope you have a more fun time than I am for the next 3 days haha.

Oh and since I have GAFfers on my friendlist, I'll aim to Gifting at least 1 GAFfer a game in their wishlist once a month.
...catch is I'm a cheap-skate so changes are I'll be gifting any game that is $5 or less...but we'll see

drizzle

Axel Hertz
An update about the Bethesda GamersGate situation. They refunded my PayPal this evening after I submitted a support ticket asking if there was a reason why the games no longer showed up on my shelf.

I didn't ask for a refund, but its fine just the same I suppose. I am glad they were direct with me.

OF COURSE they're going to refund you even if you didn't ask for it.

It was a 98 dollar purchase that they fucked up and allowed you to pay 26 for. They're prolly running around in circles in their offices as we speak.

The more refunds they can kick out the door, either you asked for them or not, is a good thing.

I wouldn't have contacted them AT ALL.

Also, not sure if this is the thread for this, but I've got a few Dota 2 keys that I'd be willing to trade for something, preferably Portal 2 or Chivalry.

I asked this earlier but about to watch a movie with the wife so I checked and answered it myself.

The Walking Dead is $19.99 on PSN for the season pass

drizzle

Axel Hertz
They took his games before he contacted them. My games are still there but I'm worried now, I didn't grab any keys before they ran out.

If something happens, you should contact them when everybody will be getting their keys. Then they would have no excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom