• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2012 | Deal quality keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

nowai

The game is still quite buggy and if you use Windows 8 probably can't even get it to work, it's also going to be 2.50$ on Amazon in January with that 5$ credit if you can wait.

Works just fine for me with Windows 8. Are you having the direct sound issue? Have you tried running the .exe in compatibility mode?

Has kept me from getting any of them so far.

Problem is if you want sales, you basically are stuck with the out of date version, or close to it.

Hah! I just checked Steamgifts and I finally won something.

A deck pack DLC for Magic 2013. LOL Apparently I thought that I was trying out for the full game, not just the DLC. :\

Petrie

Banned
Hah! I just checked Steamgifts and I finally won something.

A deck pack DLC for Magic 2013. LOL Apparently I thought that I was trying out for the full game, not just the DLC. :

I'll take it!

Lol

Would force me to buckle and buy the game!

I hate my indecisiveness.

Chunky

So, I'm not sure if this is the right place, but I've got a redundant Binding of Isaac+DLC steam key up for trade. Anyone interested or do I need to be in a different thread?

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
I don't know what to play right now. I want to finish The Witcher, but I still have 3 chapters and the epilogue left, and I grew tired of the instability and constant crashes. It doesn't help that Batman Arkham Asylum is looking at me with a tempting smile, nor that I finally got the whole Deus Ex saga, something I really want to try. Or maybe replay Prince of Persia: Sands of Time?

You know what, guess I'll just keep browsing GAF...

Lain

3ac0579bb40219b71c7cfc417cfbaca0d39ad6b4.jpg

This was completely unexpected. Thanks dot, you're a pretty nice fellow.

I don't know what to play right now. I want to finish The Witcher, but I still have 3 chapters and the epilogue left, and I grew tired of the instability and constant crashes. It doesn't help that Batman Arkham Asylum is looking at me with a tempting smile, nor that I finally got the whole Deus Ex saga, something I really want to try. Or maybe replay Prince of Persia: Sands of Time?

You know what, guess I'll just keep browsing GAF...

If you want someone else to make the decision for you, play Batman Arkham Asylum. Incredibly good game. Browsing GAF is cool though, it's what I'm doing.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Anybody want Bioshock for $2? PM me and lemme know.

Caerith

Man, that Arkham City bullshit is some serious bullshit. All the DLC were available for purchase just a few days ago, but now you have to get the GOTY version if you want any of them. (I know they're available for purchase at xbox.com but I am not paying $10 for DLC.)

Type2

Merry Christmas everyone! Hoping to give out a few gifts later today through Jan 1st. Wondering if any other frequent gifters would be interested in starting a thread to try and get steam gaf a game on their wishlists. I have many keys to give out which I was just planning to do via my steam friends list.....but I was hoping to make it something a little more inclusive for the forum to spread some holiday spirit.
I really need to get some sleep but if anyone is interested in joining in or starting a thread please PM me.

Happy Holidays again! P.S if anyone wants to break me into Torchlight 2 on the weekend please send a friend request to Hatemehnow =]
I'm up now, unfortunately only have about 2 hours before work, is anyone interested?

Derrick01

Banned
Pretty niche game here but does anyone have anything to say about Pride of Nations? Should I bother if I already have Crusader Kings 2 and Europa Universalis 3?

Type2

Merry Christmas everyone! Hoping to give out a few gifts later today through Jan 1st. Wondering if any other frequent gifters would be interested in starting a thread to try an get steam gaf a game on their wishlists. I have many keys to give out which I was just planning to do via my steam friends list.....but I was hoping to make it something a little more inclusive for the forum to spread some holiday spirit.
I really need to get some sleep but if anyone is interested in joining in or starting a thread please PM me.

Happy Holidays again! P.S if anyone wants to break me into Torchlight 2 on the weekend please send a friend request to Hatemehnow =]

I could maybe Gift a game or two to some fellow GAFfers. :)

I'd like to keep it affordable(5-15$), ill post some examples of the stuff I have piled for the giveaway so far:
BIOSHOCK 1 x2
BIOSHOCK 2
Xenoclash
Closure x 3
Indie game the movie x3
Shank 2 x 3
Snapshot x3
Binding of Isaac +DLC x 3
Dungeon Defenders + DLC
Legend of Grimrock
Deus Ex Human Revolution AR
Stacking
Costume quest
Psychonauts x2
Batman Arkham City goty
Batman Asylum goty
Darksiders
Darksiders 2
Thomas Was Alone
Spec Ops: The Line
Just Cause 2

Edit: I'm just posting some of the inventory I have so far, if anyone is willing to make and add to a "Steam Gaf:Wishlist are Granted" Thread on the forum. I can't make threads because im a junior =[
Edit 2: Put the original quote for context! This is not a giveaway for this thread. Im hoping to turn this into some larger scale community event.

Firebrand

Man, that Arkham City bullshit is some serious bullshit. All the DLC were available for purchase just a few days ago, but now you have to get the GOTY version if you want any of them. (I know they're available for purchase at xbox.com but I am not paying $10 for DLC.)
Hmm, they're all showing up if I search for them here.

EDIT: Ah, they're on the store... you just can't buy them. Yeah, that's really crappy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom