• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2012 | Deal quality keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreoleo

What's the deal with Hotline Miami on Windows 8? Playable or not?

They just released a patch earlier this week that fixed most of the Win8 issues, though there are reports of people still getting hard crashes across all OS's IIRC. Also the patch broke achievements for a large amount of people, myself included, so there's that too.

Personally, I have a hard time recommending it to anyone until all the kinks get worked out.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Giving away Devil May Cry 4 within 10 minutes. PM only for an entry. I will pick someone at random. 4:57 pm est I will pick the winner.

Koroviev

I am not the far in the game just bought it sorry.

I am still using the consumer preview, of win8 with kb/m and it works great!

They just released a patch earlier this week that fixed most of the Win8 issues, though there are reports of people still getting hard crashes across all OS's IIRC. Also the patch broke achievements for a large amount of people, myself included, so there's that too.

Personally, I have a hard time recommending it to anyone until all the kinks get worked out.

I'll give it a shot. I don't pay much attention to achievements.

Thanks for the feedback.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
If I get Christmas money I'll probably get Nights. Waiting for sale is nice but I also want them to know that that Sega Heritage is one of the best ideas to ever to happen to DD gaming.

Salsa

just a heads up: The Amazing Spiderman is actually pretty damn great

expensive for an impulse buy but if you enjoyed the best Spiderman games (Spiderman 2/Ultimate Spiderman) you'll have your fun.

MNC

I havecdota invites too.

Has dark souls been cheaper than this? I cant really remember... is it cheaper somewhere st the moment ?:what about sleepy dogs ?

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Assigned you guys numbers, based in the order in which you PM me(1 at the bottom, 12 at the top)

EHlz2.png

Used a random number generator to pick a number:

Congrats factorone! Thank you guys for playing.

factorone

Neo Member
Assigned you guys numbers, based in the order in which you PM me(1 at the bottom, 12 at the top)

Used a random number generator to pick a number:

Congrats factorone! Thank you guys for playing.

Wow, didn't expect this at all. Thanks a lot! Merry Christmas

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Awesomenauts for those who wanted it in the flash sale.

Also lol, my phone tried to auto-correct that to Awesome balls...

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
just a heads up: The Amazing Spiderman is actually pretty damn great

expensive for an impulse buy but if you enjoyed the best Spiderman games (Spiderman 2/Ultimate Spiderman) you'll have your fun.
It looks cool, like Spider-Mirror's Edge or something. Though are they coming out with more DLC? May be a GOTY purchase.

Xater

What's up with all these 66% sales? here are my 75% off?

Not sure if I want to get Awesomenauts at this price. What is the US price maybe that difference could sway me.

Kuromino

Neo Member
Gonna nab that Awesomenauts 3 pack. I'll be giving away the other two copies for $2.25 US if anyone is interested. Will do this by PM just to keep things fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom