• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2012 | Deal quality keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

alstein

Crusader Kings 2 is hardly impenetrable. I thought so too for my first hour. You just have to have a little patience. Now after 40 hours put in it's starting to actually feel too shallow for me.

It took me a while to get into it, and I think it's ok, but EU is their best series (HOI would be for some folks, I didn't care for it though)

Thinking about getting:
Batman: Arkham City - Game of the Year Edition
Civilization IV: Complete
Mark of the Ninja
Hotline Miami
Which one would you guys recommend?

Civ IV complete is best Civ. GalCiv 2 on the flash deal is worth it as well- still Stardock's best game (Fallen Enchantress is close but not there yet)

Forkball

Amazon games bought: 4
Steam games bought: ZERO STEP IT UP

Though I did buy some Dota 2 items and may get some TF2 items. Gaben will get your money somehow, some way.

Danielsan

I have a key (3 total) to give away for hispanic Jesus 1/2 (Just Cause 1/2) and Hitman Blood Money.

Gimme some of he worst MS Paint Xmas related drawerings with those characters and specify which one you'd like! I'll pick my faves in a few hours and PM the key.
I hope I'm not too late.

jPmwP.png

I've always wanted to check out Just Case 2

I have a key (3 total) to give away for hispanic Jesus 1/2 (Just Cause 1/2) and Hitman Blood Money.

Gimme some of he worst MS Paint Xmas related drawerings with those characters and specify which one you'd like! I'll pick my faves in a few hours and PM the key.

P7iq3.png

According to Babelfish, the words mean "I love Just Cause 2". I'm sorry.

BFIB

I'm hoping for an Assassins Creed bundle sale with all of the games.

Other than that, I think I'm going to save the rest of my Steam wallet for GTA V later this year.

FauX

AGAIN

I recently purchased on Amazon the desert to sea bundle. I Already own the Bioshock games, so I'm willing to trade them off for any Single Player Steam Game you have.

I'm online right know, so if you PM me I will answer you quickly...

I don't play multiplayer games, my kids take all my time when I'm home

NIGHT-

I'm hoping for an Assassins Creed bundle sale with all of the games.

Other than that, I think I'm going to save the rest of my Steam wallet for GTA V later this year.

Have any of them been discounted yet? I want brotherhood and revelations

Artofwar420

You have a pretty optimistic outlook on life!

Unless we got any confirmation that they are doing it for PC?

If we follow their precedent with PC releases, we will get it but in 5 months or so. Who knows, maybe they'll do us right this time. (Looking at you Red Dead)

Deadbeat

Banned
I have just done the impossible. I downloaded all bioshock 2 updates through gfwl and they all installed successfully.

I have never seen that before.

mik83kuu

Banned
I purchased Dead Island: Game of the Year Edition on Amazon but it couldn't be activated on EU Steam. Quote to get the code and add if you are outside of EU. If you pick the code, let others know it's gone. Thanks.

Update: Gone.

m@gic

YIAvc.jpg

Never played a hitman game, I would like to.

Killing Floor DLC is now very reasonably priced. I suggest anyone with an interest in joining the party (or returning to it) have a look.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/1250/

The Robot DLC is the only thing I've bought off Steam so far, Xelios gifted me the Complete Pack during the Summer Sale and it's hands down the best Steam gift I've ever recieved.

Tripwire really deserves my money for making new maps for the Steam sales. The Steam Worskhop integration is great, too!

drizzle

Axel Hertz
I really don't get all the Killing Floor praise.

Maybe you guys play with friends that are not totally brain dead and can actually work as a team?

Aka, not random people?

Because i've only had horrible experiences with the game.

dreamfall

Oh my FINALLY! Please vote Dead Space 2! I missed it on the summer, been wanting it on the cheap for awhile!

I've gotten nearly every vote wrong- I'm hoping this works!

derExperte

I really don't get all the Killing Floor praise.

Maybe you guys play with friends that are not totally brain dead and can actually work as a team?

Aka, not random people?

Because i've only had horrible experiences with the game.

In over 120hrs I have never played with a team I knew beforehand and consider the community as one of the best out there. What class do you play? What level are you? Difficulty plays a big role also, everything over 'normal' and the ones who don't play as a team won't make it far.

PaulLFC

Well, got home just in time to purchase Mark of the Ninja, or so I thought. Missed out on it because the mobile app is shit - why is it so slow to do, well, anything?

It had better get a daily deal if it hasn't got one already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom