• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2012 | Deal quality keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterkajo

Just played my first game of FTL (bought it for $4.99 on the official website before the steam sale started). Wow, what a cool little game.

"We're still flying." - "It's not much." - "It's enough." I totally get Mal now (as if I hadn't already).

The surprising part for me was that I actually managed to almost beat it. I died at the (what I imagine) is the very last boss battle. I was totally unprepared as I just run from almost every encounter during the last 3 sectors :p I put all my money in the engine and the shields.

Long story short, buy FTL the second it goes on sale!

Shepard

Less than 1hr left.

I'll try!
ibsuaQskJMThzP.png

Ceebs

Just checking before I buy it for the 33% off, does anyone have any 4 pack copies of Chivalry left over from the daily? (missed the sale as I was out all day)

Giving away Duke Nukem Forever, and Borderlands GOTY edition. (Amazon bundle, only wanted The Darkness 2)

First to quote with a picture of Duke getting intimate with a Claptrap gets them both.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Which is the best Monkey Island game?

Edit: nvm, Monkey Island 2 it is.

jsrv

Are pub games on either Chivalry or Natural Selection 2 any good, or should I only get either one if I have enough friends playing them?

Is the base game of Sims 3 worth it for 10 bucks? I'd kind of like to try out the franchise again, but I remember hearing about features being cut for release as DLC, and I don't want to buy any of that.

zlatko

Banned
Doing well this sale so far. Only got the walking dead which I've been loving so far. I'm one of the people who really liked Heavy Rain and the way it plays, so this game is a perfect fit for that itch that is hard to scratch.

Best 12 bucks spent in a long time.

Omega

Banned
Is Witcher 2 on sale anywhere?

It's the only game I don't have that I want so I wanna make sure I don't miss out on a sale

MNC

Hey, on GMG they have some cashback options for some games like DMC or Bioshock Inf, around 10 or 15 bucks each. Should I instead wait and hope for them to go 15-30% off in the runup to release? How likely do you think that is?

Whaddya need help with?
I want to Buy it from amazon but i dont have a creditcard.

Xdrive05

Doing well this sale so far. Only got the walking dead which I've been loving so far. I'm one of the people who really liked Heavy Rain and the way it plays, so this game is a perfect fit for that itch that is hard to scratch.

Best 12 bucks spent in a long time.

Great work. Haven't spent a dime myself. Still rocking my $35.01 wallet like a boss.

That THQ pack though... damn, son.

Petrie

Banned
Good enough, haha. Pm sent.

I actually edited mine in after the 2nd posted has gotten his in, and didn't realize till after. I'd be cheating to take a prize. Not my style. Saw his after I had already done so.

Kennah PMd me, apparently he was gonna give me borderlands anyways so I'll give him Duke! lol

Sarcasm

How does steam handle refunds? I got dead island and its a POS..as in audio crackle and crashing. I can't do anything to get the game to load my save.

My PC is

i7 3770k
8gb ram
gtx670

so I don't think its my PC.

kennah

That is NOT my style! I am not a cheater! lol

Alright. Who wants Saints Row The Third Total Package?

Best knock knock joke I've never heard in the next 10 mins or so takes it.

Knock Knock.
Who's There?
I Got Up
I Got Up Who?
He he he he he he

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom