• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2012 | Deal quality keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

baconcow

Managed to pick up 6 copies of Borderlands 2 and 2 copies of the Season Pass. Couldn't use the coupon because the website was flipping out the entire time. Luckily, it is only a small 5% of the final price.

jediyoshi

Uh wat, I confirmed the order and was waiting for gamersgate to get me to paypal
Now I have an email confirmation saying the order went through

edit: guess this was standard from the beth pack, at least there's an orderdetails page to doublecheck

Manager

Uh wat, I confirmed the order and was waiting for gamersgate to get me to paypal

edit: guess this was standard from the beth pack, at least there's an orderdetails page to doublecheck

Someone on CAG has the same problem, if it's not you:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10328316&postcount=1881

edit
From there:
"On your confirmation email you should have a link to your pending order. You can pay it through there later when the site is restored."

Gamersgate is the king of this sale!

I can't get the site to load yet, but I'd buy BL2 + Season Pass (dpending of the Season Pass' price) from someone. I can paypal.

EDIT: Got in, shows as 2.35€ for the four pack :lol :lol :lol

Manager

This is so weird. Tons of people bragging about getting it for $23, while some got it for $6. As mentioned in here, browser etc seems to matter?

I think I've got the keys for the 4 pack! It's showing 'Unused serial keys' in my library for Borderlands the actually key just isn't loading yet because the site is getting hammered.

Now, I already own Borderlands 2 so I guess that means I have 4 copies spare.

PM me folks!

I got it for £6.56

solarus

Same here, but it's impossible to log in now or get anything to load :/

snack

I think I've got the keys for the 4 pack! It's showing 'Unused serial keys' in my library for Borderlands the actually key just isn't loading yet because the site is getting hammered.

Now, I already own Borderlands 2 so I guess that means I have 4 copies spare.

PM me folks!

I got it for £6.56

PMed.

baconcow

shit, I missed a Borderlands 2 deal? come on!!! does anyone has a spare key? I'd paypal immediately

If I can manage to get my PayPal through, I will have 6 spare keys. If anyone wants one, send me a PM.

EDIT: Waiting to see if my payment for the 4-pack went through. Not sure what to ask for, yet, since I paid $15 for the first ones.

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
I can't check out at all.

I'm guessing no one here who got through could sell a dude a couple keys, eh

MoGamesXNA

Unconfirmed Member
Awyeeeah. I went halves with a mate on the four pack and it just went though. Good times. So much for packing the credit card away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom