• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2012 | Deal quality keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
You need more than 500 games to sign up apparently. lol what a mess of a site.

I'm sitting at 520. :D

Hey, I tried again and I got in.

Congraturations!!!
You have 6439.16$ worth of Steam games!
You've been awarded with 646416 points!
You can now start playing with GGA!!

Holy shit.

kami_sama

Would anyone be interested BioShock 1/2, The Darkness 2 or Borderlands 1 GOTY?

I got an email for that $5 off any 2K game and I'm thinking about getting Duke Nukem Forever but I already have BioShock 1/2 and I don't care about the other two games.
Could you gift me The Darkness 2, please? :D

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I'm sitting at 520. :D

Hey, I tried again and I got in.

Congraturations!!!
You have 6439.16$ worth of Steam games!
You've been awarded with 646416 points!
You can now start playing with GGA!!

Holt shit. :D

My Steam games are showing up under "Profile", but the site still wants me to verify my account. *shrug*

You need more than 500 games to sign up apparently. lol what a mess of a site.

galaq.png

If you check your e-mail you'll receive a mail stating that the site is sill in beta version and they aren't accepting more accounts from now.

Edit: It worked now.

An-Det

That's fucking awesome. I just bought the Borderlands 2 season pass for $9.26 (had a bit of credit left from Sleeping Dogs), and then Mecromancer for $3.50. GMG has been wonderful to me over this sale. My roommate hates these deals though, he's jealous when he paid full price for this shit like a sucker.

I got an email for that $5 off any 2K game and I'm thinking about getting Duke Nukem Forever but I already have BioShock 1/2 and I don't care about the other two games.

Is DNF even worth $5?

I'm interested in The Darkness 2!

Slightly worried about this whole Borderlands 2 GamersGate mess up. Keys aren't appearing. Only option to download and gift. Think GamersGate are going to ask people to apply for refunds on this one.

Omega

Banned
How much is your life worth? Do you want to spend X hours playing a mediocre game when you could be playing good or great ones? $5 could score you a much better game than DNF.

If you want to get rid of Bioshock 2, I'll take a key off you.

Well there's really no other 2K game I actually want and I don't know why but I've always been interested in DNF, I guess just because I always enjoyed the Duke games when I was younger

Anyway, for the person who called dibs on Darkness 2, nevermind. I thought DNF Complete was in the WTF Pack but it's only in the 2K Shooter pack for some reason

PaulLFC

Wait, did people get cheap BL2 season passes out of the Gamersgate deal too? How much are they? If they're cheaper than buying through GMG (£8 / $13) anyone has a spare I can Paypal!

jediyoshi

Wait, did people get cheap BL2 season passes out of the Gamersgate deal too? How much are they? If they're cheaper than buying through GMG (£8 / $13) anyone has a spare I can Paypal!

They were up for 7.50 for a tiny bit, doubt many people got ahold of them

yoshizzle

They were accidentally set to $7.50. They're back to $15 on GG now.

edit: late >.<

Xanathus

I got one from GG but I'm looking to trade it for a copy of Mass Effect 3 because GMG is selling that for £5.25 after coupon code on UK/EU.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member

Is DNF even worth $5?
Yes it is. The Complete edition, at least. I bought the 2K Shooter Pack just for that game (using the $5 voucher), as I already had the rest.

dreamfall

These votes yo! No good, I say!

I'm ready for new Daily Deals- will probably pick up Alice, but maybe as the Flash timer starts getting closer, I'll be more amped!

Ready. For a new day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom