• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2012 | Deal quality keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlisterBrown

Neo Member
The Dreamcast selection is an awesome deal, but there's a problem with some of the games. SEGA Bass Fishing, Sonic Adventures, and Space Channel all have a broken configuration tool, meaning you can't change the settings like full-screen, resolution, etc.

I think Crazy Taxi and Jet Set work fine though.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
There was a forth? I know about the Bethesda New Year Collection and Borderlands 2 4 Pack. What were the other 2?

There were way more errors than 4.

On hte first day, I know about Bethesda complete pack (26 usd), but as they usually come in pairs, there must have been something else.

Day two was Cargo Commander (1.47), Viking: Battle for Asgard (2.14).

I think Alan Awake American Nightmare (1.88) was on the same day.

Today, Borderlands 2 (12 bucks), Borderlands 2 4 pack (5.65) and one more game I don't know remember right now.

Thirty Flights of Loving is super easy to recommend at $2.50.

Buy it, peoples.

It will also be a game that you people will actually be able to finish

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
If I enter a galagiveaway thing, do I lose that amount of points? Is it just like an auction service?

1) Yes.
2) Not exactly, as that would imply the end-user cost is driven upwards -- you're not trying to outbid others, but rather "paying" for the chance to win what's on offer, not unlike the lottery. You can leave a giveaway at any point prior to closing and the entry cost will automatically be returned to your account.

There were way more errors than 4.

On hte first day, I know about Bethesda complete pack (26 usd), but as they usually come in pairs, there must have been something else.

Day two was Cargo Commander (1.47), Viking: Battle for Asgard (2.14).

I think Alan Awake American Nightmare (1.88) was on the same day.

Today, Borderlands 2 (12 bucks), Borderlands 2 4 pack (5.65) and one more game I don't know remember right now.

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Deluxe Edition for 2,84€

ta9qi

There was a fourth? I know about the Bethesda New Year Collection and Borderlands 2 4 Pack. What were the other 2?
So what to vote for?
oh i meant "a forth if there one" and im talking about just today
they had three price errors :
1- Borderlands 2 75% for 14.99$
2- Ghost recon "i think 2$ and some cents"
3- Borderlands 2 4 pack "the biggest fail" for 5$ and something

sadly i bought the 15$ BL2 when it appears with extra 2 copies for gaffers if they missed it,now no one want it after the 4 packs happen :(

Kinyou

Been wanting to play it. Bought!!

Heard the game is only 15 minutes long though.
That's what still keeps me from putting it into the cart :/

I wish I would have gotten Ghost recon

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Thirty Flights of Loving is super easy to recommend at $2.50.

Buy it, peoples.

It will also be a game that you people will actually be able to finish

Hmmm... maybe... it has an interesting art style....

Been wanting to play it. Bought!!

Heard the game is only 15 minutes long though.

On the other hand, i'm sure it'll be a part of a Indie Bundle anytime now.. :D

Talking about that, I wonder when will Humble Bundle announce the bonus games this time around.

1) Yes.
2) Not exactly, as that would imply the end-user cost is driven upwards -- you're not trying to outbid others, but rather "paying" for the chance to win what's on offer, not unlike the lottery. You can leave a giveaway at any point prior to closing and the entry cost will automatically be returned to your account.
Thanks.

Weird site. Wish they would make it so you only lose the points if you are selected for the gift, rather than paying just for the shot at it.

Wish I had got the BL2 4 Pack. . . :(

That's what still keeps me from putting it into the cart :/

For what it's worth, it also has a commentary mode, which if you're interested (it's pretty insightful) warrants an extra 25 minutes.

Also it includes Gravity Bone if you haven't played that yet which is also 30 minutes long.

What is the best DLC to get for Sleepy Dogs or is it all throwaway?

People seem to like Nightmare on North Point. Speaking of which, less than $3? Bought.

Surely Alice is worth $5 right? is there a lot of platforming?

I don't know about that platforming mumbo jumob, but it has PhysX:)P) powered HAIR

AIwfG.gif

dreamfall

Voted F1, and with that the Badge got completed fully. I think I picked up Space Marine in the THQ medley pack earlier this month.

Alice & that hair! I guess it warrants a purchase! Daily deals (soon) bring new happiness!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom