• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2012 | Deal quality keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds basic, but thanks. :)

I used it to arrange some repetitive images and from my experience this is as good as these software gets. But you have to keep an eye on what you delete. Most images are facsimile copies but sometimes you can take two similar image set in the same spot or have the same color pattern.

Dingotech

I used it to arrange some repetitive images and from my experience this is as good as these software gets. But you have to keep an eye on what you delete. Most images are facsimile copies but sometimes you can take two similar image set in the same spot or have the same color pattern.

Thanks.

I am wary!! Hence the huge file space :p

I'll leave it for now, deal with it when the woman is sitting next to me and is accountable!

Like many people in this thread, I have Borderlands 4pack in my GamersGate account but I don't see any keys

Either they ran out or they're not giving out more on purpose. Wait and see. They sent out an official response shortly after the Bethesda pack was fixed last time.

Haunted

Woke up after a hangover, suddenly had a lot of new games in my steam account.

3xPms.gif

QZRGb.gif

Damn you Gaben. Damn you.

Haunted

Don't worry Haunted, uncle DeafMutes can hook you up if there's any amazing deals in the next few days.
I feel like the wallet in that steam sale rape .jpg.

And I don't even feel good about it! These deals are so preposterously amazing that it basically feels like stealing at this point.

Finally I manage to redeem my Borderlands 2 key, I just need to gift the other 3, but as I see the Gamersgate situation, it would be better to gift them via Gamersgate :/

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
Is that THQ Medley pack from Amazon still the cheapest way to get Space Marine? That'd be so much more tempting if I didn't own every game in it except Homefront.

Petrie

Banned
If anyone managed to get in and share the love, I'd love to take 2 copies of the Gamersgate Borderlands 2 off your hands. Please shoot me a PM.

People have gone AWOL, so I may as well branch out.

Is there anybody in USGAF willing to gift me Alice madness returns for Paypal or some other similar form of compensation (e.g. a steam gift or something)? PM me if so.\

EDIT: Taken care of.

Petrie

Banned
Another system maintenance at Gamersgate lol.

:(

Slept through this one. Being a game I have to buy 2 copies of for me and my girlfriend, it's a long ways off from my pricepoint elsewhere.

Damn sleep.

:(

People have gone AWOL, so I may as well branch out.

Is there anybody in USGAF willing to gift me Alice madness returns for Paypal or some other similar form of compensation (e.g. a steam gift or something)? PM me if so.

I got ya.

Derrick01

Banned
Welp I already uninstalled NBA 2k13. I tweaked sliders and everything and all it did was make my defense even worse somehow.

I haven't played a basketball sim with defense this bad since 06-07 when Sony was still making first party basketball games. I played 2k11 on a higher difficulty with no slider tweaks and it was actually a pretty realistic game on both sides. This is just shit though.

Kunohara

Awesome, just tried to buy the season pass for BL2 at GMG, tried both my credit card and paypal, and it says my bank refuses it. Says something about banks might think it's a gambling web site. This sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom