• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2012 | Deal quality keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

CPCunha

Anyone else having trouble buying stuff off steam? this is my 4th day with no luck... keep getting the "something went wrong when trying to update you payment" msg...

RedSwirl

I think the reason we're not as excited about the deals anymore is because so many of us already own a good chunk of the desirable games on Steam. We're nearing saturation.

OMFG. I'm done. First I accidentally buy the standalone over the bundle, now this.

It's like the gods put cock to ass!

pStry.gif

Spartacus is awesome

Are.... are you serious?

If you, check your PM.

Did you gift it? I was just thinking if I had the money I would. This thread wishes I had more money to spare to throw some gifts around.

With $6 credit as well.

I hope people didn't miss this deal if they wanted sleepy dogs!

I bought The War of Human Tanks for free and used the rest for Red Fraction Guerrilla and paid the last bit off of 1.70

I love the Gaf community to much.

Tizoc

I will soon be making a group give-away for Space Marine Complete Collection, it'll be open for 8 hours
I'll post it here and in the Steamgift thread.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Damn it why am I a sucker for trivial things like Cloth Physx, Dynamic Paper and now hair. Saying that this is 2 games in 1 right?

As far as the PC is concerned, the original Alice only came with pre-orders purchased through Origin (well, EA's online store wasn't Origin at the time, but I digress).

Jako

So whats the word on the BL2 4-pack currently? Seems they've ran out of keys, and I've only gotten the code for a single copy. =/

Not sure, I have the games in my GG shelf but no keys are showing up, guess we'll have to wait for them to sort this one out!

Grief.exe

$12 in my wallet and Sleeping Dogs shows up for $16.99. I'm broke man, can't add anymore. Why guys? Why now?

Damn man. You missed the GMG deal for $11 + $6 credit. Would have been perfect.

How do you dodge roll in Dead Rising 2?

I looked it up online and supposedly the button is control, do I have to level up to unlock it?

No one answered my question before, anyone know?

Bumping my question to the next page.

Wolfie5

All DLC is multiplayer focused, tho I would give the exterminatus a go if you plan on buying it

Thanks for the info, bought it without the DLC.

Sucks that I can´t get Alice as it´s 12,50€ here, but that can wait till Summer sales. My game library is building up as it is anyway. Still waiting for a good deal on Heroes VI.

Deadlight never drops below 50% off, does it?
I want it, but funds are tight and I won't play it for a bit, so that percentage isn't such an impulse buy price.

An-Det

Deadlight never drops below 50% off, does it?
I want it, but funds are tight and I won't play it for a bit, so that percentage isn't such an impulse buy price.

It's only been out for 2 months. If you're not going to play it for a while you could wait for the summer sale, good chance it'll be 75% off then.

Sarquiss_

Anyone know what is happening with GamersGate and BL2? Just brought a copy of another gaffer but it does not have a key only a download button?

Assuming they ran out of keys but thought I would doublecheck.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Sleeping dogs with most of the dlc at 66% off. Was waiting for this after getting it cheap from gmg.

Plus Space Marine at 75% off and Thirty Flights of Loving at 50% off.
Are those the flashes? How much is Space Marine in space bucks?

tjohn86

I like the combat more than Gears. You execute enemies to regain health, no cover, and every weapon feels like a canon. And just wait till you get the jetpack.

I agree with all this. The combat is much more visceral than Gears. Great game and a steal at $7.50. Shame the DLC alone is more than the complete edition...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom