• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2012 | Deal quality keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've been whining and complaining for an entire page about how people should be doing their profiteering in the buy/sell/trade thread because of whatever inane rules you arbitrarily made up for this thread. Policing, abusing, it's all the same. You're done because you're on shaky ground and are beginning to move goal posts to try and make your flawed moral high ground make sense. You can't.

Quote this post for a Cave Story+ key.

This key ever get taken?

derFeef

Castle Crashers - can you switch keyboard tooltips? It only shows the 360 controller buttons even when playing with a keyboard. Not a problem for me, but I know friends who dont have a 360 controller I want to play this with.

jediyoshi

I'm seeing all the sleeping dogs DLC on sale and would really love to know if anyone has enjoyed some of them.

I think I'll pass on the Nightmare one because it's not my style, but I'll probably grab drunken fist (might not add much but I love drunken master), are any of the others fun additions to the game?

other than zodiac tournament, not really.

the square character pack is pretty amazing if only for bald wei though
http://store.steampowered.com/app/215257

solarus

Amazon has a pack for $20, includes:

Civ V/Gods and Kings, Civ IV: Complete Edition, The Stronghold collection.

If I remember correctly Amazon is going to have a civ 5 deal soon, Friday I believe, outside of the various 2k bundles that currently have it. You might as well wait till then and see what the best value for you is going to be, if you don't own anything in the pack go for that cause Tony said that would be the best value for your dollar in terms of games.

Any idea how difficult it is to buy digital games from amazon US while in the UK? I already own civ 4 and all it's dlc so the current pack isn't too appealing.

Any idea how difficult it is to buy digital games from amazon US while in the UK? I already own civ 4 and all it's dlc so the current pack isn't too appealing.

Incredibly easy. You put in a fake usa address, mine is like 999 deadend st. or something, and then you pay and the keys show up.

So what about Thirty Flights of Loving?

I should play the prequel first, I guess.

It comes with the prequel, Gravity Bone. Not really related that much though. Very experimental game. It's more of a short story than a mechanic-oriented video game.

This key ever get taken?

I should have said that it's in the post itself. D'oh. I'm an idiot. Try the code and see if it works. Want anything other Steam code from Humble Bundle 7 to make up for it?

baconcow

Just woke up and see that Gamersgate have removed my Borderlands 4-pack from my account.

I'm yet to see anything regarding a refund....

They would want to rectify this quick bloody smart or I'm going to be pissed off.

They removed mine, too. The second one, it is "Pending" but when I try to pay for it, it denies it and says that "Too Many Orders". Kinda stupid. I received the following email from them:

Hi,

This message is regarding issues with the Bethesda New Year Collection and the Borderlands 2 Four Pack deal.

We´re very sorry but due to technical difficulties we are not able to deliver the product you purchased and have provided a full refund of your purchase. We are currently looking into the possibility of additional compensation for this inconvenience.

GamersGate team
support@gamersgate.com

Kinda a BS cop-out, if you ask me.

Hey guys. I bought some BL2 Key from someone here earlier. Transferred the money, then went out. Just checked my PMs, saw the Key. Tried to activate it, but it says its not a valid key.

What happened?

dani_dc

Just use an US billing address and you should be fine.
Do keep in mind some 2K games (Mafia II) have region locked keys. I'm unsure if this applied to Civ games as well or not.

I didn't see anyone answering to this so posting it again.

I don't know where to activate this game but I have it on Steam already.
So I'm giving it away. Theatre of War 2
Just a reminder it's from the famous GamersGate.

Quote this to get it, and please reply if you take it.

baconcow

I am starting to wonder what's going on with GG. I buy something legitimately and they take it away from me. I get my money back, but still, what's up with them not honoring their mistakes?

It comes with the prequel, Gravity Bone. Not really related that much though. Very experimental game. It's more of a short story than a mechanic-oriented video game

I should have said that it's in the post itself. D'oh. I'm an idiot. Try the code and see if it works. Want anything other Steam code from Humble Bundle 7 to make up for it?

Cave Story is all I'm really interested in, but thanks anyway and thanks for the generosity since whoever got the key didn't bother.

Omiee

I didn't see anyone answering to this so posting it again.

I don't know where to activate this game but I have it on Steam already.
So I'm giving it away. Theatre of War 2
Just a reminder it's from the famous GamersGate.

Quote this to get it, and please reply if you take it.

cam i have it?

alstein

I am starting to wonder what's going on with GG. I buy something legitimately and they take it away from me. I get my money back, but still, what's up with them not honoring their mistakes?

I thought if you advertised and made a mistake you had to honor it.

feel

Yeah I probably won't buy from them again because of this. Really bummed me out.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Legend of Grimrock steam key hopefully hidden in this post, if I'm doing it right. Please holler if you claim it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom