• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2012 | Deal quality keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I hope you're all voting for Miasmata. It's probably the one game I'll be buying.

Are they not selling a full Doom pack anymore? Looks like Doom classics and Doom 3+exp and Doom 3 BFG are all separate

Went the way of the dodo when BFG released.

Not sure .. but my first buy was a gift (PoP Collection) for a friend and it gave me both the "buy something" and the "gift something" at the same time

And in the end a deity comes and says to everyone : You shall remain alive enoght time to FINISH YOUR STEAM BACKLOG

and suddenly all is forgotten

OMG LOL

Madouu

Is Zeno Clash good? Might gift it to a friend.

It's pretty good, characters and story are pretty original/interesting, combat is fun. The game is a bit short. It's a steal for that price ...

The game is a bit hard to play for people that are sensitive to motion sickness (like me) but I was able to finish it. There's worse "offenders".

mrgone

Stuff from the list that stood out to me:

Cargo Commander is $2.49 (-75%)
Dungeons of Dredmor + all DLC is $2.49 (-75%)
Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack is $1.99 (-75%)
Wizorb is $1.01 (-60%)

I think Dredmor was part of an indie bundle a little while ago, but they're all good deals for great games.

Someone post this here yet? Scribblenauts will be 75%off on Amazon 12/24-12/26 according to Tony.
http://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/comments/156eb6/steam_winter_sale_2012/c7joz08?context=3

Hot damn!

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Hot damn!

XsrGX.png

anyways, I need to start Cargo Commander, it looks really cool in the footage I've seen.

feel

Just a reminder to people who haven't voted yet and bought the latest Android Humble Bundle, a Waking Wars steam key was recently added to it, go to the bundle page to grab it, and then direct your vote to Miasmata. :p

Picked up Monkey Island 1 and 2 bundle ($3.74), already have them on xbla but screw it, I'm on PC now and I want everything in one place.

graywolf323

Darksiders II Franchise Pack is -67% at Amazon until tomorrow. Think Steam will go -75% or should I buy now?

so far it seems like Amazon is beating Steam on most things they both have on sale (e.g. Scribblenauts) but it's hard to say

I'd say it comes down to how upset would you be over losing out on the $3.20 price difference if it does hit 75% off?

Speevy

Banned
My biggest gripe with this sale so far is that someone will reply to this post and get a free Deus Ex Human Revolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom