• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2012 | Deal quality keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xelios/

Had someone ask me why I'd removed them and if they did something wrong, so I just wanted to post this again:

I removed 220 people a few weeks ago because I didn't feel like sorting through them to see who was GAF and who had added me just for help with [EA] gifting. Slowly adding people back & this time around I'm tagging as GAF, so feel free to add me if you were on there before or just want to be friends. Sorry!

Added you, I'm... I'm Corky.

PaulLFC

I have normal Civ V with no DLC except Gods and Kings. If I buy GOTY will it add the other DLCs, or would I have two Civ Vs in my game list, one with G&K and one without?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I have normal Civ V with no DLC except Gods and Kings. If I buy GOTY will it add the other DLCs, or would I have two Civ Vs in my game list, one with G&K and one without?

The former.

Edit: Beaten by literally a second.

Unless there's some other price fuckup or some site sells TWD, SR3: The Full Package for 2.5$ again (missed the Amazon deal) or L.A. Noire Complete for dirt cheap, I think I'm done with this sale.

Damage:

Killing Floor Robot DLC - 0,99€ (Steam)
Most of the Gamersgate Bethesda pack - 20$ (thanks to snack!). Gifted RAGE, Morrowind, Brink and Hunted: The Demon's Forge here
Borderlands 2 4 pack - 2,35€ (GamersGate). Managed to redeem my key, can't say the same for the three others.

Also, RionaaM gifted me Bioskock 2 and DECOY-LDN did the same with Spec Ops: The Line (thanks again!).

I'm seriously considering joining the one year without buying games challenge now... :p

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xelios/

Had someone ask me why I'd removed them and if they did something wrong, so I just wanted to post this again:

I removed 220 people a few weeks ago because I didn't feel like sorting through them to see who was GAF and who had added me just for help with [EA] gifting. Slowly adding people back & this time around I'm tagging as GAF, so feel free to add me if you were on there before or just want to be friends. Sorry!

Added you again. Thanks so much for the Killing Floor gift during the Summer Sale!

Torraz

What kind of DLC does Civ V have that is not part of gods and kings? I also only have the base version and am unsure what I am missing. Is it mostly cosmetic?

Wait, are you guys saying XCOM is better with a controller? I could get it for $25 on PS3, but thought it would be a better game for the PC

I guess I'll play it with the 360 controller if I do buy it, because it still doesn't seem like a game I would want to play on a console. It seems like the type of game I would play for one round at a time, not for hours (but maybe I'm wrong)

Link?

ta9qi

It's the fact that your banks view it as a foreign gambling website. I'm sure there are several other companies that have similar issues but they don't come up in the context of a gaming discussion board.
Not possible, i bought from GMG b4 and succeeded,then after few days i went for another purchase and it gave me this error, the rest pf the story u guys know about trying to buy from another pc and it worked,its there system which is broke, anyone want to try this to confirm if its working ?

JaseC

Does the $5 upgrade add Gods and Kings?

No. It adds:

All 4 Cradle of Civilization Map Packs (Mediterranean, Asia, Americas, Mesopotamia)
Civilization Pack: Babylon (Nebuchadnezzar II)
Double Civilization and Scenario Pack: Spain and Inca
Civilization and Scenario Pack: Polynesia
Civilization and Scenario Pack: Denmark - The Vikings
Explorer’s Map Pack
Official Digital Soundtrack (Soundtrack not available on the Mac)

Edit: Oh god.

j-wood

I really hope torchlight II goes back on sale today. I'm going to a LAN tonight where the plan is to play it, come on steam!

M.D

I live in Israel, it's on some local store website (and it totally does not make sense, since game prices in Israel are higher than US/EU, and they also take a longer time to come down in price, so it must be some kind of mistake on their part)

JaseC

This was just about the big indie releases of 2013.

But yeah, there is a 3 in 2013, so why not?

Half-Life 3 is technically an indie game insofar that it's developed and published by an independent developer. :p

Mass Effect 3 - 6,44€
FTL - 4€
Splinter Cell: Conviction -2,50€
Driver: San Francisco - 5€

Total damage: 17,94€

I would have definetly bought a couple of more games but I'm so poor right now, at least I got ME3...

Any reason why I shouldn't?

nebo3.jpg

Edit: What about this? http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AMKTR48/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom