• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2012 | Deal quality keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sysgen

Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale for $10. I remember when they put this game in a $5 for 5 game Steam bundle.

Edit: Updated price is $4.99

Wok

I was skeptical at first, but then I saw the appeal, but then I saw through the appeal. It's an okay game.

If you play it more, you may change your mind. I feel there is a threshold of play time above which you start to get addicted to this game and its music, like Binding of Isaac.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Not for everyone, but the Carpe Fulgar games are great. Chantelise is a dungeon crawler with a focus on magic spells and mixing powers (also tough as nails). Reccetear is an item shop RPG where you have to run a successful business, sell items, barter, hire hands, scout for goods from monsters, and is quite fun. Fortune Summoners is 2D RPG Platformer where you summon magic and partners. All with good challenge, charm, and diversity.

Torraz

kami_sama

It seems that the deals don't repeat as much now. I'm hoping for a deal on TSW before the 31th, if not, I'll have to buy it as it is right now.

Does TSW patch through Steam or does it use its own? I got it from Amazon and its slow as shit so I might get the Steam version for convenience if it does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom