• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2012 | Deal quality keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dingotech

Why did Forge win the community vote.....

All I recall yesterday is a million posts saying they voted for Miasmata (sp?)...

Would have seriously considered buying Miasmata.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I hate you Credo ._.

i5mdQ.jpg

Torraz

Err. So I just paid for ys origins. The money is gone from my bank account but the game hasn't been added to my steam library + no confirmation e-mail. Has anyone had this happen before?

Bulzeeb

The Ys games are awesome. Great deals for them. I personally enjoyed Ys Origin more, but most folk will probably want to get Ys Oath in Felghana.

is there any order to play them? like, are they sequel/prequel or something? I migth buy 1 of the 2 but I am not sure which one

Shoogoo

What was that rumour about Scribblenauts on Amazon? Dirt cheap and next week, right? I read about it yesterday but I was drunk as fuck

edit : I'm sure I didn't made that up though

mannerbot

What was that rumour about Scribblenauts on Amazon? Dirt cheap and next week, right? I read about it yesterday but I was drunk as fuck

edit : I'm sure I didn't made that up though

It will be $7.50. Tony made a Reddit comment about it if you want to look it up to verify that for yourself.

is there any order to play them? like, are they sequel/prequel or something? I migth buy 1 of the 2 but I am not sure which one

Ys Oath in Felghana is a great start for people new to the series. It's also a very good game. I've heard Ys Origin is a harder game, and I just bought that myself.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
ok so there's no demo for Oath, but there IS one for Origin, but Oath is cheaper. how similar are they?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
What is this... I don't even ._. Thanks Nabs... I think...

ME8dO.png

Torraz

Got this code ages ago. Pretty sure that it still works. Quote for Ys: The Oath in Felghana code.

And just because.
jEtu99fHXs7sG.jpg

Thanks a lot :). This is going to be an Yslicious weekend! Now I just hope that steam support comes through and adds ys origin to my account as I have paid but have not received anything.

Can anyone recommend me any creepy, puzzle, point and click games in the same vein as Scratched? I really enjoyed this game and horror is my bag.

Im not sure if its on Steam or not but 7th Guest or The 11th Hour. They are old school but in the same vein as scratches. If they aren't on Steam you can find them at gog

Also, if you search the Scratches Steam page, at the bottom there is a list of similar titles such as http://store.steampowered.com/app/46750/

HoosTrax

Ys Oath in Felghana is a great start for people new to the series. It's also a very good game. I've heard Ys Origin is a harder game, and I just bought that myself.
I felt like Origin was a much easier game. And the platform aspects were a lot less rage-inducing.

With Oath, a lot of the platforming sections have a troll-ish aspect to them, where if you fail them, you get sent all the way down to the bottom of the map.

Tomodachi

I just bought both YS from the steam app on my iphone (first time ever for me) and I'm writing this post on my vita (same, I just got it), all the while lying on my bed. god I love technology.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom