• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2012 Thread 2: [Extended To Jan 7th For Encore Deals]

Status
Not open for further replies.

cicero

For all the people adding me I am selling at glitched cost (Paypal) FOR GAFFERS WHO DID NOT GET IN ON THE DEAL. NOT for your friend or whatever, only for you. Must be in the GAF group. I am not making money off this. Be PATIENT, I will run out eventually, I have 7-8 people on my ass at the moment

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xelios/

Add me and I will do that.
I know you are probably swamped right now. Sent you a message.

So twice in the last 24 hours I have put an on-sale game in my cart and then come back to buy it before the timer with the game ran out yet found a new price with a new sales timer. Is it normal for Steam to replace sales before their timers run out?

EDIT: Specifically I had KotOR with 26 hours left, came back a couple hours later to find a higher price, and Patrician IV which had 1 hour 50 min left and I came back 40 min later to find again a much higher price.

Not surprising. Four copies would net you near $200 worth of contributor credits, and would bump me up to $500 dollars in contributions.

But that's shady, I'd rather gift away the copies to friends who really want them instead of taking advantage of the system.
Same. Giving my copy away to my bro.

Huge thanks to Xelios for hooking me up with all the Sleepy Dawgs DLC.
Already beat the game and I doubt I'll ever need it, but I just couldn't say no to that!

Mairu

Damn. I slept late today and missed the deal. Would've loved to get the DLC for super cheap if it was also 91%. Oh well!

AlexBasch

Oh fuck, I was in bed checking the mobile storefront, why I didn't notice this?

Guess I deserve it for being a lazy fuck, seriously.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Okay, the Square Enix DLC for Sleeping Dogs was a good buy. Probably gonna play the rest of the game as bald Agent Wei.

The Walking Dead is $12.49 on Amazon, $7.49 if you have a coupon.

oh crap :| used my funding for copies of sleeping dogs and forgot about this!

Slim chance, but here we go:

Anyone want to trade Sleeping Dogs + Nightmare in North Point DLC + Dragon Master Pack for The Walking Dead? Only if you have a $5 promotion credit for use :)

cicero

Thank you very much, Xelios, for trading with me at cost for the Sleeping Dogs DLC that I missed on sale. It is quite nice of you to do this for so many of us and I really appreciate it! Thanks again.

I hope my last second added pot sweetener to our trade serves you well. Bad Rats: the Rats' Revenge isn't a surprise trade that I hand out to just anyone.

AlexBasch

Anyone want to trade Sleeping Dogs + Nightmare in North Point DLC + Dragon Master Pack for The Walking Dead? Only if you have a $5 promotion credit for use :)
I'll do it. I can get Walking Dead later.

Tizoc

Oh! I can do that!
...but can you wait til tomorrow tho?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom