• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2012 Thread 2: [Extended To Jan 7th For Encore Deals]

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterkajo

Thank you very much, Xelios, for trading with me at cost for the Sleeping Dogs DLC that I missed on sale. It is quite nice of you to do this for so many of us and I really appreciate it! Thanks again.

I hope my last second added pot sweetener to our trade serves you well. Bad Rats: the Rats' Revenge isn't a surprise trade that I hand out to just anyone.

So noone wanted it in the leftover pile, I guess?

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
ONLY BASE GAME LEFT NOW @ COST, $4.50. Do not add/message me for game + dlc, have a few people in line for that, sorry.

M.D

Man, I'm not even sure I want Sleeping Dogs but I had to get it at that price :)
Will probably play it once I'm finished with Saint's Row... I just hope my PC will run it

Dambrosi

Banned
Ooooooh, if i could just get SleepyDawgs Vanilla for cheap. Just the main game, don't care about the DLC. I have a $5 promo credit and some Gifts I could trade. Or money.

AlexBasch

Okay, not the same but I'll try to get back some of the kindness from jtir who helped me up. :)

Tizoc, you got a deal settled? I can buy Rage DLC for kennah and net you a Sleeping Dogs gift, if it's okay.

kennah

Okay, not the same but I'll try to get back some of the kindness.

Tizoc, you got a deal settled? I can buy Rage DLC for kennah and net you a Sleeping Dogs gift, if it's okay.
Lol, I just gave up 3 minutes ago and bought it. But I do still have a spare copy of SleepyDawgs.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Please STOP adding me unless you ONLY WANT THE BASE GAME. Dlc + game is gone to about 12 people, sorry!

Tizoc

Okay, not the same but I'll try to get back some of the kindness from jtir who helped me up. :)

Not yet, gonna log into steam via my iphone using a web browser and see if anyone's gifted it to me @3@.

M.D

Wait, why when I clicked install it told me Sleeping Dogs is gonna take 12GB+, but the actual size of the game is 6.5GB? Could all the DLC take up 6GB?

From Steam forums :)
Originally Posted by Ferax View Post
ok jhon this is your first day working at valve

-so just make this easy job apply this X% discount to these Y games okay
-okay sir, thats sounds easy

later

-you had one job jhon

chixdiggit

Is ace of spades worth $5?

I think so. It's got some pretty fun modes that will keep you entertained for a bit. You won't be putting a hundred hours into it but you can definitely get $5 worth out of it.

But if you don't have Natural Selection 2, you should just get that instead.

Blizzard

Banned
Well I thought I caught everything that interested me from the sale, but then I signed onto Steam today and discovered that the formerly 75% off old Fallout triple collection was in my cart and I had forgotten to check out. :p Oh well, next sale!

Tc91

Fuck sake I thought Ys would at least be on sale still so I left it hoping for 75% off. 2 times I've missed out now :<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom