• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2012 Thread 2: [Extended To Jan 7th For Encore Deals]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jediyoshi

Editor's Choice Games link for new page
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/?docId=1000728511

People might want to get in on this one fast if they have any interest - I think Tony had mentioned something in the Cheap Ass Gamer about the discounts not working on 4.99 games or less (ie. no free stuff). Awesome deal though :)

Got the specops/bioshock pack and then just the bioshock pack to stock up

bZYNh.jpg

Only have 1 more promo code if i'm scanning my emails correctly, probably just gonna hold off to see if they're adding anything later

mrgone

How do you check if/what credits you have on your Amazon account?

Everything's lumped in together on the site, so it's hard to tell what amount of your credit's available for this promotion. Best option is to search your emails from Amazon and count there

zchen

debating if I should go for amazon 2k megapack. I really just want the drm free version of Civ IV complete...

already got both bioshocks and civ v goty.

So I have many copies of Bioshock and Bioshock 2.

I'm either generous or stupid. Or both.

We'll found out in a moment.

Can I take one pack off your hands? Please? I only had two coupons after all that. I bought Dark Souls for my housemate and I.

I can give you either Just Cause or Supreme Commander 2. :)

Wanace

Looks like they fixed the deal, I'm only getting a $.01 promotion now. I did score Bioshock 1/2 for $0 though.

Danj

Everything's lumped in together on the site, so it's hard to tell what amount of your credit's available for this promotion. Best option is to search your emails from Amazon and count there

I'm away from home at the moment so I don't have easy access to old saved emails, is there nowhere on the site I can check it? I don't know if I even have any so it would be useful just to know that.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I'm away from home at the moment so I don't have easy access to old saved emails, is there nowhere on the site I can check it? I don't know if I even have any so it would be useful just to know that.

All video game/software promotional credit is lumped together. You can't view it at a finer level.

jediyoshi

Right but how do I check if I have any credit or not?

Other than just searching your emails for a term like 'select game downloads', then you can only check by choosing to buy the game and seeing if the credit is applied in checkout.

Speevy

Banned
Okay, I need a way to keep these organized so I don't give away bum codes. Further PMs will be ignored.

First reply to this post gets the first Bioshock.

zulux21

Amazing, I have $120.37 in credit. And 95% of that is tied up in F2P games!

Well, maybe that's some lingering 2k credit that'll evaporate, and I may even have multiple $5s.

I wish the free to play credit didn't show up on the credit balance... it's a pain to create accounts that I will likely never use just to clear that credit from my account @_@

mrgone

Hmm, Tony posted this in the CAG thread:

If you're interested in anything 2K related wait until tomorrow (1/2). That's when their stuff goes live.

Cheers,
Tony

At the very least it sounds like more stuff's going to be added later on, but it's weird because there's already a bunch of 2K stuff in the editor's choice list, as well as the free Bioshocks :) Maybe he was referring to their pricing? Might be worth holding onto some coupons for a while

pa22word

It looks like some Acti games went missing today. The 007 games are nowhere to be found.

It wouldn't surprise me if they lost or gave up the bond license tbqh. They've never done anything worthwhile with it, and the only game in their series they put out that did even "okay" by Bobby Kotick's standard was GE Wii. Seeing as they shuttered Eurocom (who has been making bond titles for over a decade) it wouldn't surprise me if they just gave up on them.

Who knows what happened to Blur, though.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Amazing, I have $120.37 in credit. And 95% of that is tied up in F2P games!

Well, maybe that's some lingering 2k credit that'll evaporate, and I may even have multiple $5s.

The last time I checked, just the other day, I had around $50 in Amazon MP3 credit and roughly $40 in Amazon Instant Video credit, but this seems to have been rolled into software/video game downloads credit and now I'm sitting at $249.

Getting errors when trying to buy 2K Strategy Pack and Bioshock Dual Pack now.
Uh oh, looks like they're fixing the Bioshock one. Yep, I can't buy another 2k Strategy Super Pack or the Bioshock Dual Pack, or the 2k Shooter Pack. I get an error too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom